RU
Покупатели также приобрели:

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

₽831.57

₽1,662.48

Экономия: ₽830.91 (скидка 50%)

Написать Отзыв

Русский (0)
Сортировать по

i love this stuff

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2202572 Dec 01, 2009

This is a great supplement. Have been taking it for several months. I feel better, and am totally off of allergy meds. I also give it to my dogs.

Great for dry eyes....

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2280143 Jan 01, 2009

I take this for severe dry eyes... along with all the other great things it's supposed to be good for. Takes about 3-4 days for my dry eyes to become moist again. Love it!

Beautiful Quality Product

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2538485 Jul 27, 2009

I am happy with these and take them daily. I have found my skin is beautiful and glowing now. I am also less tired and losing weight more easily.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

I love Essential Turmeric!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3114948 Jul 27, 2008

I had purchased this at a local supplement store, but found it cheaper at iherb.com. Paradise Herb Turmeric is outstanding! It helps my allergies, my joints, my previously aching back. I love it so much that most of my friends and family are buying (through iherb.com) too!! Everyone should try this -it is truly amazing.

Potent anti-inflamatory

Отзыв оставлен DinaB123 Jun 29, 2012

It actually works. I managed to control inflammation caused by gluten. I wish the manufacturer actually listed what vegetarian material is used in making the capsule. Also it is not GMP certified. I am not sure I am completely convinced that DEA and OTC compliance is enough. The latter two and more about controlled substances, but not manufacturing practices. Hence, I'm giving only 4 stars.

Perfect

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1382130 Jul 01, 2010

These guys know about quality and potency. You can see the difference in colour and smell.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

No magnesium stearate or fillers

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1130186 Mar 10, 2009

It is very hard to find supplements that don't have a lot of fillers. This product is clean, as far as I can tell. I would give it a "5" if ingredients were also organic. I commend iherb for carrying it and wish they carried more quality products.

Okay

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2289416 Mar 11, 2009

I usually buy turmeric from Quantum Labs but decided to buy this since I was out and ordering from I Herb. I probably won't buy it again. When you open the bottle from QN Labs, it smells amazing! This one I had to open a capsule to smell it. Which means to me that the QN Labs is a better product. I do like this one b/c the company is very strict with their processing and sourcing and doesn't add fillers...vs. most others on this website.

This works well but,,,,

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3252107 Apr 20, 2010

believe it or not I think it is causing some skin discoloration. I take it for muscle pain and will be taking it once every second day from now on.

Tumeric