Great for dry eyes....

Posted by Reviewer2280143 on Jan 01, 2009

I take this for severe dry eyes... along with all the other great things it's supposed to be good for. Takes about 3-4 days for my dry eyes to become moist again. Love it!

i love this stuff

Posted by Reviewer2202572 on Dec 01, 2009

This is a great supplement. Have been taking it for several months. I feel better, and am totally off of allergy meds. I also give it to my dogs.

Beautiful Quality Product

Posted by Reviewer2538485 on Jul 27, 2009

I am happy with these and take them daily. I have found my skin is beautiful and glowing now. I am also less tired and losing weight more easily.

I love Essential Turmeric!

Posted by Reviewer3114948 on Jul 27, 2008

I had purchased this at a local supplement store, but found it cheaper at iherb.com. Paradise Herb Turmeric is outstanding! It helps my allergies, my joints, my previously aching back. I love it so much that most of my friends and family are buying (through iherb.com) too!! Everyone should try this -it is truly amazing.

Potent anti-inflamatory

Posted by DinaB123 on Jun 29, 2012

It actually works. I managed to control inflammation caused by gluten. I wish the manufacturer actually listed what vegetarian material is used in making the capsule. Also it is not GMP certified. I am not sure I am completely convinced that DEA and OTC compliance is enough. The latter two and more about controlled substances, but not manufacturing practices. Hence, I'm giving only 4 stars.

Perfect

Posted by Reviewer1382130 on Jul 01, 2010

These guys know about quality and potency. You can see the difference in colour and smell.

Great product to anyone who lacks Turmeric as a spice in his/her diet.

Posted by PracticalReviews on Oct 26, 2013

although i can feel this product " working " in a good way in the digestive system and Turmeric has some known remarkable rejuvenating effect on the body tissues i expected it to be more potent,adaptogenic like at this concentrated extract.i am sure i will find another purpose for this product in the future. it is also important to say that i use Turmeric powder on a daily basis as a spice in large amounts so my body is not the best example.anyways,may i suggest you take this therapeutic "spice" herb more seriously as it turns out the eastern tradition knew what to use instinctively to keep the body to be healed quickly and also tae care of the digestive system AND prevent cancer .....you are welcome to rate & read my other reviews

No magnesium stearate or fillers

Posted by Reviewer1130186 on Mar 10, 2009

It is very hard to find supplements that don't have a lot of fillers. This product is clean, as far as I can tell. I would give it a "5" if ingredients were also organic. I commend iherb for carrying it and wish they carried more quality products.

Okay

Posted by Reviewer2289416 on Mar 11, 2009

I usually buy turmeric from Quantum Labs but decided to buy this since I was out and ordering from I Herb. I probably won't buy it again. When you open the bottle from QN Labs, it smells amazing! This one I had to open a capsule to smell it. Which means to me that the QN Labs is a better product. I do like this one b/c the company is very strict with their processing and sourcing and doesn't add fillers...vs. most others on this website.

This works well but,,,,

Posted by Reviewer3252107 on Apr 20, 2010

believe it or not I think it is causing some skin discoloration. I take it for muscle pain and will be taking it once every second day from now on.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »