do not feel any change...

Posted by PracticalReviews on Oct 26, 2013

first of all i love this company,their products are strictly natural without no additives and with potent formulas,unfortunately Korean Ginseng just isn't working on me at all as oppose to the rest of humanity,i first took one cap but now gone to 5 caps of extract and nothing really changes in my body or mind,its important to state that other adaptogens like Suma,Cordyceps and Rehmania do work on my body very well so don't give up if one adaptogen isn't working.i also tried some 6 years old dried Ginseng before in tea infusions also without results.i will try other products from this company and will update when i find some adaptogens that do work...you are welcome to rate & read my other reviews

Not strong enough

Posted by Reviewer1044690 on Aug 24, 2013

I do not notice any effects. I used other ginseng, prescribed by a chinese acupuncturer and i immediately noticed effects like control of cravings and loods of energy (couldn't sleep the first couple of days). So, as to my experience this is not a high enough dosage.

mild effect

Posted by juniper on Aug 26, 2011

good but mild.

awesome and then some

Posted by Reviewer2661846 on Aug 26, 2011

the best one out there, tried NOW ginseng before - nowhere near the strenght of this product. 2 caps and I'm in beast mode, without any stimulants

Good Product!

Posted by Reviewer2086537 on Mar 17, 2011

I did not know what to expect. I was hoping for something that would give me a slight boost, but not hyper. And I really wanted nothing that would make me feel jumpy or irritable like an energy drink does (me). I take one per day (with a cup of coffee), and I feel slightly energized. There is no "crash" effect or anything like that later on, either. Combined with all of the benefits of ginseng herb, I think that this is a great product. I will continue to purchase it.

good ginseng

Posted by Scottishdave on Jul 31, 2009

Good quality,with 20% ginsenosides.Pretty strong.I believe the strongest in the world is 30%.

Paradise Herbs, Panax Red Ginseng, 60 Veggie Capsules

Posted by noneofyourfrigginbusiness on Dec 15, 2008

☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ (5 out of 5) High-quality, potent panax ginseng. Panax ginseng may help control blood sugar levels in patients with diabetes, a new study reports.

Best Panax!

Posted by Reviewer3108796 on Feb 20, 2008

Very Good For Workouts!

Best Ginseng I Have Ever Used

Posted by Reviewer1003947 on Jan 23, 2007

This ginseng is very high quality and has had the greatest effect in the shortest time when I first started using it. It continues to be consistently effective and is one the best ginsengs that I have used. It is an excellent adaptogen.

King of the Ginsengs

Posted by Reviewer2734865 on Dec 25, 2006

This Ginseng never fails to give me the energy I need early AM, early/mid PM or for working out. I enjoy the smooth, steady uplift daily. This formula is the BEST of all the ginsengs I've tried.