Paradise Herbs, Peruvian Gold Maca, 60 Veggie Caps

Reviews 4-star

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

Great benefits

Posted by Reviewer2191575 on Jul 07, 2009

I love this brand of Maca. No side effect. I take 2 per day in the a.m. My PMS symptoms have calmed down, my skin is clearing up. Great benefits from this vitamin. I've been taking them for two weeks, I saw results by the third day.

Maca Root

Posted by Reviewer2615568 on Apr 10, 2011

Maca Root by Paradise Herbs is an excellent product in my opinion. I felt the aphrodisiac influences the first day I took it. Overall I think maca is a good product and I would definitely recommend it to other women.

Good product

Posted by Reviewer3187468 on Aug 26, 2010

Seems to work a bit better at providing energy than the Source Naturals equivalent, which is also good. A good value.

Maca Review

Posted by 5527576416718523407 on Aug 07, 2012

My daughter tried this product and really likes it so I thought I would give it a try. I have more energy since being on the product and I am more alert. I have diabetes and need all the help I can get because this disease makes you sluggish and you are tired all the time.

Good but not the same

Posted by Reviewer3012837 on Nov 19, 2014

I have taken this brand since 2011 and the potency has definitely changed from what it used to be. Now I have to take up to 3 feel what i felt in taking one. I'm not sure what the company they aren't ent as strong as they use to be. So you will go through them a lot quicker. I just hope they are still free of binders and fillers and non gmo. I feel like I will be up to 4 caps soon thinking. I should probably look for a stronger brand. However this brand does work just with more caps taken.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »