Paradise Herbs, Peruvian Gold Maca, 60 Veggie Caps

Reviews 1-star

Paradise Herbs Maca now SUCKS

Posted by 5652245761243886250 on Jul 20, 2014

I have been buying this specific brand of Maca for months now because it worked . But that changed today. I just received two new bottles. Upon opening, I immediately noticed that the taste and smell were different. Not to my surprise, the effects of the Maca was different (less potent and harder on the stomach). I thought it was a bad batch, but when I compared my new order of Maca bottles with my old Maca empty bottles, I noticed that in fact Paradise Herbs had changed the label. This confirms that this is NOT the same product I have been consuming for months. After trying to contact the company VARIOUS times, I received absolutely no response whatsoever. This is a big red flag. I no longer will buy ANY of Paradise Herbs products. I will find another reputable company that actually cares about their clients.

Disapointing

Posted by marianF on Jan 07, 2015

Maca is supposed to give energy, increase stamina, libido, regulate female hormones, help with thyroid disorders etc. I have some issues that I thought maca would help with, but I noticed no positive change in any respect other than my appetite becoming uncontrollable while taking maca.Haven't tried any other brands and don't intend to experiment any further as this herb is clearly not for me.I normally like Paradise Herbs but this product was a complete waste of money.