Good but not the same

Posted by Reviewer3012837 on Nov 19, 2014

I have taken this brand since 2011 and the potency has definitely changed from what it used to be. Now I have to take up to 3 feel what i felt in taking one. I'm not sure what the company they aren't ent as strong as they use to be. So you will go through them a lot quicker. I just hope they are still free of binders and fillers and non gmo. I feel like I will be up to 4 caps soon thinking. I should probably look for a stronger brand. However this brand does work just with more caps taken.

Great benefits

Posted by Reviewer2191575 on Jul 07, 2009

I love this brand of Maca. No side effect. I take 2 per day in the a.m. My PMS symptoms have calmed down, my skin is clearing up. Great benefits from this vitamin. I've been taking them for two weeks, I saw results by the third day.

Good product

Posted by Reviewer3187468 on Aug 26, 2010

Seems to work a bit better at providing energy than the Source Naturals equivalent, which is also good. A good value.

Maca Review

Posted by 5527576416718523407 on Aug 07, 2012

My daughter tried this product and really likes it so I thought I would give it a try. I have more energy since being on the product and I am more alert. I have diabetes and need all the help I can get because this disease makes you sluggish and you are tired all the time.

Maca Root

Posted by Reviewer2615568 on Apr 10, 2011

Maca Root by Paradise Herbs is an excellent product in my opinion. I felt the aphrodisiac influences the first day I took it. Overall I think maca is a good product and I would definitely recommend it to other women.

Works!

Posted by Reviewer1471326 on May 30, 2011

My girlfriend tried this. Yes, it is working. Sexual and mood benefits are most prominent.

maca root

Posted by Reviewer1627554 on Dec 24, 2010

very specific details and very fast shiping