Maca

Posted by Reviewer2877496 on May 25, 2012

Maca is one of the best supplements I have taken. It restored my energy levels and makes me feel good throughout the day. This is the only supplement I can say really makes a diffence of how I feel. You can actually feel the a diffence in you body and mind. I love Maca and will continue on it for the rest of my life. No other herbal supplement i can actually feel the positive results like Maca.

Maca Works Works Works!

Posted by 5542353082170782301 on Mar 22, 2013

I have been taking this stuff for 2 weeks. Start noticing difference by the third day. It really help balance hormones. I've noticed some curves going on in the hip area and butt growing. My hubby told me today that he even noticed I was getting curvy and a nicer shape. This is 250 mg and I only take one capsule a day. Go Maca! Thanks.

Amazing Maca

Posted by Reviewer3330129 on May 25, 2011

Great stuff. For females it will balance hormone function and also aid in supporting libido, for males it is great for steady energy. Great brand - highly concentrated so the capsules are small.

Good Maca

Posted by Reviewer1695904 on Oct 19, 2011

I have used the NOW brand and this feels more potent, I have more energy.

on time

Posted by Reviewer2536815 on Nov 17, 2011

fast shipping great product. balanced my hormonoes

Powerful

Posted by Reviewer1564059 on Feb 27, 2012

Its amazing how much energy and stamina can a small pill gives you. I take two every day, and three and an extra one before that special moment. I highly recomend this product.

Good

Posted by Trinity on May 25, 2014

A very good product. The pills are small and sometimes I take two. I feel ok with them, more energized and calmer at the same time. And no fillers. Great!

Over 6 months using

Posted by Reviewer1521280 on May 11, 2011

I like this type because they are easier to swallow than say the 1600mg. They seem to improve my skin.

my herbs

Posted by Reviewer3065665 on Jun 25, 2010

I love this, it's making me gain weight in all the right places

Mrs C.G

Posted by Reviewer2414415 on Oct 13, 2008

this is fantastic, all women should take maca

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »