Great benefits

Posted by Reviewer2191575 on Jul 07, 2009

I love this brand of Maca. No side effect. I take 2 per day in the a.m. My PMS symptoms have calmed down, my skin is clearing up. Great benefits from this vitamin. I've been taking them for two weeks, I saw results by the third day.

on time

Posted by Reviewer2536815 on Nov 17, 2011

fast shipping great product. balanced my hormonoes

Maca Review

Posted by 5527576416718523407 on Aug 07, 2012

My daughter tried this product and really likes it so I thought I would give it a try. I have more energy since being on the product and I am more alert. I have diabetes and need all the help I can get because this disease makes you sluggish and you are tired all the time.

Paradise Herbs Maca now SUCKS

Posted by 5652245761243886250 on Jul 20, 2014

I have been buying this specific brand of Maca for months now because it worked . But that changed today. I just received two new bottles. Upon opening, I immediately noticed that the taste and smell were different. Not to my surprise, the effects of the Maca was different (less potent and harder on the stomach). I thought it was a bad batch, but when I compared my new order of Maca bottles with my old Maca empty bottles, I noticed that in fact Paradise Herbs had changed the label. This confirms that this is NOT the same product I have been consuming for months. After trying to contact the company VARIOUS times, I received absolutely no response whatsoever. This is a big red flag. I no longer will buy ANY of Paradise Herbs products. I will find another reputable company that actually cares about their clients.

Powerful

Posted by Reviewer1564059 on Feb 27, 2012

Its amazing how much energy and stamina can a small pill gives you. I take two every day, and three and an extra one before that special moment. I highly recomend this product.