Maca Root

Posted by Reviewer2615568 on Apr 10, 2011

Maca Root by Paradise Herbs is an excellent product in my opinion. I felt the aphrodisiac influences the first day I took it. Overall I think maca is a good product and I would definitely recommend it to other women.

Good

Posted by Trinity on May 25, 2014

A very good product. The pills are small and sometimes I take two. I feel ok with them, more energized and calmer at the same time. And no fillers. Great!

Good product

Posted by Reviewer3187468 on Aug 26, 2010

Seems to work a bit better at providing energy than the Source Naturals equivalent, which is also good. A good value.

Pure + small caps

Posted by vitality on Jul 06, 2012

Paradise Herbs are always great for purity and the tiny easy to swallow capsules. Helps balance female hormones. Comes from a root vegetable so not suitable if you have trouble digesting them.

Works!

Posted by Reviewer1471326 on May 30, 2011

My girlfriend tried this. Yes, it is working. Sexual and mood benefits are most prominent.

paradise herbs

Posted by Reviewer3260948 on Jan 24, 2010

i love this product it really worked for my hormones and it also lifted my butt and made it a lil rounder but it didnt make it bigger:(..but i do advise you to buy this it shows really great results.but im goin to try the gelantized one this time i heard its more potent.well GOOD LUCK !!=]

my herbs

Posted by Reviewer3065665 on Jun 25, 2010

I love this, it's making me gain weight in all the right places

Over 6 months using

Posted by Reviewer1521280 on May 11, 2011

I like this type because they are easier to swallow than say the 1600mg. They seem to improve my skin.

ok

Posted by Reviewer2115964 on Aug 29, 2011

did not do anything for me

Disapointing

Posted by marianF on Jan 07, 2015

Maca is supposed to give energy, increase stamina, libido, regulate female hormones, help with thyroid disorders etc. I have some issues that I thought maca would help with, but I noticed no positive change in any respect other than my appetite becoming uncontrollable while taking maca.Haven't tried any other brands and don't intend to experiment any further as this herb is clearly not for me.I normally like Paradise Herbs but this product was a complete waste of money.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »