Paradise Herbs, Peruvian Gold Maca, 60 Veggie Caps

Good but not the same

Posted by Reviewer3012837 on Nov 19, 2014

I have taken this brand since 2011 and the potency has definitely changed from what it used to be. Now I have to take up to 3 feel what i felt in taking one. I'm not sure what the company they aren't ent as strong as they use to be. So you will go through them a lot quicker. I just hope they are still free of binders and fillers and non gmo. I feel like I will be up to 4 caps soon thinking. I should probably look for a stronger brand. However this brand does work just with more caps taken.

Pure + small caps

Posted by vitality on Jul 06, 2012

Paradise Herbs are always great for purity and the tiny easy to swallow capsules. Helps balance female hormones. Comes from a root vegetable so not suitable if you have trouble digesting them.

Paradise Herbs Maca now SUCKS

Posted by 5652245761243886250 on Jul 20, 2014

I have been buying this specific brand of Maca for months now because it worked . But that changed today. I just received two new bottles. Upon opening, I immediately noticed that the taste and smell were different. Not to my surprise, the effects of the Maca was different (less potent and harder on the stomach). I thought it was a bad batch, but when I compared my new order of Maca bottles with my old Maca empty bottles, I noticed that in fact Paradise Herbs had changed the label. This confirms that this is NOT the same product I have been consuming for months. After trying to contact the company VARIOUS times, I received absolutely no response whatsoever. This is a big red flag. I no longer will buy ANY of Paradise Herbs products. I will find another reputable company that actually cares about their clients.

Works!

Posted by Reviewer1471326 on May 30, 2011

My girlfriend tried this. Yes, it is working. Sexual and mood benefits are most prominent.

paradise herbs

Posted by Reviewer3260948 on Jan 24, 2010

i love this product it really worked for my hormones and it also lifted my butt and made it a lil rounder but it didnt make it bigger:(..but i do advise you to buy this it shows really great results.but im goin to try the gelantized one this time i heard its more potent.well GOOD LUCK !!=]