HEAVENLY FEELING

Posted by 5584118961189946147 on Apr 16, 2016

WAS GIVING A SHORT TIME OPHORIK FEELING, AS IF BUDHAA WENT TO ISOLATE WITH THESE MUSHROOMS , INSPIRING SPIRITUALY, CALMING, GOOD.

Great value for money!

Posted by 5407705888256405432 on Aug 14, 2015

It is by far one the few in the market that is pure and does not contains any fillers in their capsule. U can eat the benefit of Reishi without other unnecessary ingredients/fillers which are synthetic. Reishi is called Lingzhi by Chinese and highly regarded in the Chinese circle as it's well known for the past 2000 years exclusively used by Emperors in China in the palace only. It is an adaptogen which means it will help your body adjust to equilibrium. Due to our modern day diet and environment, our body is constantly bombarded by pollution, pesticides, nutrient deficiency, GMO etc. , our body is often out of balance which explains lots of diseases and cancers in our current world. Reshi/Lingzhi is a remarkable Godsent food for us to heal and keep it in balance. There are few supplements that can be taken safe for long term use and this is definitely one of the precious few! For using long term, u want to make sure u are eating pure Reishi/Lingzhi. paradise herb's Reishi is pure and full spectrum! Remember to take it with a good quality Vitamin C as it will help u absorb the Reishi. Otherwise, it's a waste of your money as your body will not be able to break down the big molecule of Reishi. I recommend Alive Vitamin C as this is also pure and full spectrum! Enjoy!

Great product - Price has gone up significantly

Posted by 5596254729676386656 on Jul 15, 2015

Absolutely love this product. Gives me mental clarity and smooth energy. However, the prices have gone up too much!! I will have to find an alternative. Very disappointing ..

amazing aroma. physically calming

Posted by Reviewer1827451 on Apr 04, 2015

leaves a sense of calm and well being. supports healthy digestion and breakdown of proteins. germanium helps oxygenate the blood and i believe there are other beneficial compounds for breath here too. my lungs feel a lot better, but the entire body just craves this almost. i sometimes take up to 5 or so when i feel i can afford it.

Really good!

Posted by kirowang on Jan 19, 2015

I started with another reishi powder form, but I think this capsules has more benefits. It is concentrated, one capsule is equale with 4 grams of pure reishi powder!

Paradise is now very expensive.

Posted by 5762426165810959533 on Jan 18, 2015

I don't know why Paradise has gone up in their prices so much this year, about 30 percent more. Paradise should change this way to sell so expensive whether they want to sell more.

reishi

Posted by Reviewer2692685 on Sep 10, 2014

not sure just started taking it. did notice my blood pressure went up , will try again

better than expected

Posted by lovelyBunny on May 24, 2014

It's only my second bottle, but I already see the great benefit. I have been suffering from itchy rash for 5 years which my allergist and I could not identify. We tried everything including steroid, but nothing worked. It's been driving me crazy for such a long time. I take one in the morning and one in the evening. Give this product a try. I think it's worth it.

Posted by CTExcellence on May 22, 2014

Words can't describe it

Posted by 5336291422036027104 on May 03, 2014

My acupuncturist recommended that I should take Reishi due to the strain I was under with the autoimmune disease, Systemic Lupus Erythematosus that has resulted in major changes in my life - dismissed from my job and now having to take multiple pharmaceutical medications, some with not so nice side effects. I have found since commencing taking the Reishi, I have been feeling better overall and not as fatigued, no nasty side effects unlike the many medications that I have been prescribed.