Hooray for Reishi!

Posted by Reviewer2782136 on Mar 06, 2008

I love Reishi, I intend on taking it indefinitely. I feel more energized and alive than I have felt in years. It has improved my circulation. It has increased saliva production and has returned a nice bright pink color to my tongue, which was previously pale and scalloped in appearance. Reishi has also improved my mood, I just feel happier and fresher. I stress, your individual results may vary, but my experience thus far has been wonderful.

I am different!!!!!

Posted by Reviewer1664875 on Dec 11, 2011

I did not expect to notice any difference after beginning to take these capsules. I read that this Reishi (Red Ling Zhi) mushroom was good for overall health and wellness so I thought it would be a good idea to take them. I'm over 50 and had noticed some evidence of aging here and there. : > ( About two to two and a half weeks later I suddenly realized. . . . . .I was DIFFERENT!!!! I felt stronger, more energetic, more clarity of mind, A-N-D . . . .to my AMAZEMENT. . . . I realized I was quite a bit more optimistic (I thought I was upbeat before. . . .but now I think I might have been depressed comparred to how I feel now)! I just felt more upbeat! It's amazing how this affordable product can boost me in so many areas. :-D I started the first two weeks taking one capsule in the morning and one in the evening every day. I cut back to just one in the morning in less than three weeks. This Is a GREAT product but I am looking for another like it because I suspect the capsules themselves might be made from soy because I am allergic to soy. Something is causing my hives and I think it is these. It says the capsules are made of a "vegetable material" which I think is soy. The bottle does not say soy free either. I must always have this suppliment in some form. I didn't know how much I needed it until I saw the big before and after picture. I herb is wonderful! Most of the products I buy here costs less then if I drive a few blocks down my Massachusetts road to the health food store! I LOVE that I can read the customer reviews first before deciding which Online product to buy. These are definitely worth the money!

Top quality reishi

Posted by Reviewer1006176 on Aug 29, 2008

I take it on an empty stomach each morning. It fully cleans me and (hope it's not sharing too much information) it's amazing to see the amount of toxins that are expelled. Has a few rashes during the 3 week detox (was taking 6 tablets per day) but overall it was a smooth ride. Great value and yes, it does work.

Great for energy and detox ...

Posted by Reviewer2362669 on Aug 24, 2010

I could feel the difference in only a few days. The Reishi herbs cleanse the system very effectively and I seem to have more energy. In the past, my digestive system was such that I had to take a "cleanse" (and that included teas or actual harsh cleansers) at least once a week but the Reishi keeps everything regulated without the weekly housecleaning I had to use before. My son describes it best -- "it is as if the Reishi becomes the organizing brain of the digestive track by taking charge of all house keeping tasks." I don't think anyone can go wrong with this product. If you start with one in the morning and one in the evening as directed on the bottle and it seems to be too much for your system, you can always reduce it to one in the evening.

Great product.

Posted by Reviewer2484035 on Aug 08, 2008

I originally started using this product for the purpose of helping adjust to high altitudes (I am a mountain climber) as this was recommended to me for that benefit and it has helped. Without realizing it immediately, other nice benefits have been a reduction in my stress level and lower blood pressure. I have been using this product for 3 years.

Potential Dream Enhancer

Posted by wholefoods on Aug 15, 2012

I purchased this product out of curiosity. I had done some research on Red Reishi and found it to be a potentially fine addition to my daily supplement routine. Since taking this product, I haven't noticed much in the way of enhanced energy or calm. The one area I have noticed a huge difference in is the clarity of my dreams. Since starting to take this product, I have had intense, vivid dreams almost every night. Prior to taking this product, I hardly ever remembered my dreams. I don't know what the significant of this is or the relationship between the increased dream recall and this product, but I do think there is some relationship. I would be curious to know if other people experience this, as well. For now, I'll continue to take this product and see how long my dreams continue.

A

Posted by Reviewer3093067 on Feb 17, 2009

The Reishi was recommended for my mother for chemotherapy. I ordered some for myself for general health purposes as well. My husband noticed a difference in my general health, including increased energy levels. He also started taking Reishi. We all are now taking the Reishi and will continue since it is helping us overall.

Great product!!

Posted by Reviewer1703213 on Apr 20, 2011

I have been using this product for the past couple of months. Wanted to make sure the reishi was working before I gave my reviews. This is an excellent product. I'm sleeping better and my stress level has decrease. My energy level has increase especially during exercise. I used to hate running but now I love it. I don't get shin splints or cramping especially afte a long run. My son who is in college is also taking it. It helps him with stress. I take one in the morning and one in the evening. Give this product a try. I think it's worth it.

Loves It

Posted by Reviewer2774130 on Feb 24, 2010

I think it's wonderful I love not taking 6 or more pills a day. I only take one unless I feel I need to take two and it last longer then all the others I've tried. Also I love the fact that everything is 100% Pure & Vegetarian even the capsule. I feel that it really works, I didn't get sick yet and it makes me feel better every time. I've tried the $45 Organic capsule and it felt the same as this one and it's cheaper and it last longer the $45 lasted me less then a month, and this one I've had since the beinging of Feb. and I still have a lot more and i take it everyday.

better than expected

Posted by lovelyBunny on May 24, 2014

It's only my second bottle, but I already see the great benefit. I have been suffering from itchy rash for 5 years which my allergist and I could not identify. We tried everything including steroid, but nothing worked. It's been driving me crazy for such a long time. I take one in the morning and one in the evening. Give this product a try. I think it's worth it.