Great!! 5 star quality

Posted by 5466406201334785331 on Dec 27, 2012

I love it. It works for me. after only 2-3 days I felt the effect. My husband is very happy from it too. I'm buying a second time now. I took 2 per day for a few days when I felt I need a 'boost' for my libido. Didn't take everyday.

This stuff works great

Posted by Reviewer1230304 on Jul 15, 2008

I am 50 years old and had lost my desire over the last few years. I tried Sensual Fire and WOW what a difference. Sex is all I think about now. My husband said it's better now than when we were newlyweds over 20 years ago. I know not everything works for everybody but for the price it's worth a try. Worked for me the first day.

i love this

Posted by Reviewer2987339 on Mar 05, 2011

i have been taking it for over a month and notice a big difference. i take one a day sometimes two a day. it works great for me but i am very kidney yang deficient. it is worth a try at the price.

savior of marriages!

Posted by Reviewer2187339 on Sep 21, 2011

Very good, really delivers what it promises. I recommend it!

Works

Posted by MikeMember on Oct 22, 2013

My girlfriend (late 40s) enjoys the libido boost. Me too!

Really encourages Sensual Fire

Posted by Reviewer2858155 on Aug 08, 2014

I have used this product for many months and honestly intend never ceasing this supplement. Since taking this product, I have definitely started experiencing all types of pleasures that I had not experienced before (and I am 38). I love Paradise Herb products and find this one to do all that it promises at a great price.

great product

Posted by 4955865979845618904 on Nov 05, 2012

very good try it

No ill effects

Posted by 5375495596888990833 on Oct 22, 2014

I'm not sure if it's helping or not as I've only been using it for a couple of weeks as an addition to the vitamin and supplement regimen I already had in place but I'm hopeful as I've felt not ill effects from the addition.

Sensual Fire

Posted by 5365933729162609147 on Dec 10, 2014

Product does what it supposed to do.

Wow..this product truly works.

Posted by 4839884252066999868 on Jan 01, 2014

I started feeling the affects of this herbal combination in about 2 days. I haven`t felt this way in some time and it`s great. My hubby`s VERY happy as well. Everything seems to be in "sync" once again.