Paradise Herbs, South African Hoodia, 60 Veggie Caps

THIS STUFF WORKS!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Reviewer1553222 From North Carolina on May 05, 2007

THIS PRODUCT REALLY WORKS. NOW, WHAT YOU HAVE TO DO TO REALLY SEE BIG POUNDS DROP OFF IS START OFF WITH 3 PILLS IN THE MORNING BEFORE YOU EAT (ABOUT 30 MINS )AND 3 PILLS 30 MINS BEFOR LUNCH, AND THE SAME FOR DINNER. AFTER ABOUT A WEEK OR 2 ON THIS 3 PILLS, START TO CUT BACK TO 2. BY THIS TIME YOU WOULD HAVE GIVEN YOUR HOODIE TIME TO GET IN YOUR SYSTEM AND HELP CONTROL YOUR EATING HABITS. ONE OF MY BIG MILE STONES WAS LATE NIGHT EATING, BUT NOW AFTER DINNER, WHICH I TRY NOT TO EAT AFTER 7PM IAM GOOD TO GO UNTIL MORNING. I TAKE 6 PILLS A DAY(MORNING, NOON, DINNER) 2 FOR EACH AND MAYBE(VERY RARE) 2 RIGHT BEFORE 10PM IF I STAY UP VERY LATE. I LOSTED 3 POUNDS IN ONE WEEK AND I JUST WATCHED WHAT I WAAS EATING, BUT WAS STILL EATING THINGS I LIKE(NOT PIGGING)JUST SMALLER AMOUNTS. THE HOODIE HELP WITH THE SMALL AMOUNTS. JUST A FEW MOUTH FULLS AND YOU START TO FEEL FULL. JUST EMAIL ME AND I CAN TELL YOU MORE. I HAVE A BIG WT. PROBLEM AND WOULD LOVE TO HELP ALL THAT ARE LOOKING TO GET SOME WT OFF TOO. SO BUY THIS HOODIE AND SEE THE POUNDS MELT OFF (NOT A FAST FIX) THIS STUFF WORKS. sparklebh5@aol.com email me for more tips.

Wow

Posted by Reviewer3295541 From Texas on Jul 15, 2007

I bought paradise herbs hoodia with MUCH skepticism. I started taking this stuff twice a day and a few days later it hit me that I was rarely hungry and ate considerably less. I was shocked, it actually works. It's been 2 weeks now and I eat barely anything all day. I do get a pretty hungry at night but I don't eat a ton. I love this stuff and will continue to buy!

Another Hoodia Scam

Posted by Reviewer1023825 From New Mexico on Feb 19, 2008

This product isn't even made from the part of the plant that supresses the appetite. Third scam product I've purchased after much research. :(

not good.

Posted by Reviewer1954459 From Pennsylvania on Aug 06, 2008

I should have done more research. This did nothing.You have to buy the pills that uses the plant,not the flower part.Do not buy.

Paradise Herbs, Hoodia, 60 Vcaps

Posted by Reviewer2071812 From New Jersey on Feb 25, 2008

Fast, professional service. I'm pleased with this product so far. I does seem to help control my appetite even though I'm hypothyroid. Thanks Mary Shoman for your advice about this product as well as this web site. I would definitely purchase from these people again....and I have! Thanks!