i dont know

Posted by 5004655125351376108 on Apr 23, 2016

idk if it did smth .when i was using it i dident fell diference but i think is good .

Effective White Hair Remedy

Posted by 5345658247161586519 on Aug 04, 2015

Effective effect on growing back from white to black hair after 1 month of usage. Hair has grown much thicker and fuller and hair fall has stop. Great product indeed!

Didn't see result

Posted by Reviewer1118004 on Feb 20, 2015

Take them for one month, but I didn't see any result. Even can say, that my nails begun to grow slowly, than usual.

White hair gradual improvement.

Posted by 5001964954059018707 on Feb 15, 2015

White hair gradual improvement.

Not sure

Posted by Trinity on Apr 06, 2014

I am really not sure what to write about this product. I like the brand, Paradise don't have fillers in their products and that is why I have bought a lot of them, but I didn't see any effect from this one. My hair falls like crazy and I don't see any improvement in the claimed 'hair colour restoration'. Nope. Nothing. Nada. As I like the brand I might give it another chance because 2 months might not have been enough, but if it doesn't work this time for the hair loss, I will not buy it again. So far - 2 stars because of the ingredients.

Posted by 5442367815691963000 on Mar 11, 2014

Hair seems thicker

It works!

Posted by Romero on Jan 29, 2014

This really works, I like this brand for not using danger fillers, and make good herb combinations like this one.

Awesome!

Posted by Reviewer1614638 on Dec 16, 2013

I don't understand how, but this works. I've been using this product for 3 weeks and noticed I had some stubborn hairs that would not style. Well that was because they were new hairs that were too short and stubby to bend with the other longer hairs! Also noticed healthier hair and skin.

good quality herb

Posted by 5377828191485715959 on Nov 10, 2013

I noticed some mild cleansing response to these herbs, a good sign that they are doing their job well.

Pleasant surprise !

Posted by 5048029375731800382 on Nov 02, 2013

My hair began falling out and virtually stopped growing too so I thought I'd try this. After taking it for 3 weeks my hair loss is back to 'normal loss' and is growing quickly. I highly recommend it. I've only given it 4 stars as I haven't noticed any difference to my skin....... perhaps with time.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »