Average, but did the job - sort of

Posted by SoniaSmith on Sep 19, 2015

Really, this is 2.5 stars for me. The strips of wax are a good small size for the eyebrow area. It did remove the fine blond soft hairs I have but if you have dark coarse hair I have my doubts that it would work for you. I do have a few dark blonde hairs that it didn't remove. This alone is not a deal breaker for me because I just have to tweeze a few random hairs but I won't repurchase. The way the wax strips are packaged is poor. The wax sits between 2 pieces of plastic and you gently peel it into 2 pieces. Well, it didn't matter how slow and careful I was with pulling it in half, the wax either didn't come apart so I couldn't use it at all or only a bit of it would peel off so I had to try and use a teeny bit of wax. My search continues.

The best face wax strips ever!

Posted by MissyK on Feb 06, 2015

I have been using these for my eyebrows for years! Awesome wax - does the job effortlessly!!!!

very small

Posted by 5067573473070244112 on Oct 17, 2014

for some reason i was thinking that these would be a little better shaped, once i worked out how to use them they worked well on my thick eyebrows, but i found it hard to get any shape, so i think these are great for touch ups. they do work well, but are a little fiddly

No fuss and so easy

Posted by 5663612056424236187 on Sep 18, 2014

I tried this instead of heating up sugar wax and messing about with that, always takes so long but using these is super quick. A motivation to keep awesome looking brows!

Good!

Posted by 5681904499118748901 on Jul 17, 2014

Good strips! Better than HairOff!

Ms.

Posted by 5617458219726072900 on Apr 21, 2014

Easy to use and no pain at all.

Easy

Posted by 4868438037131952087 on Jan 16, 2014

Easy to use, did not take the small hair.

Ok

Posted by NinaNystuen on Sep 19, 2013

Works well, but it is a bit har to shape the eyebrows as you'd like to. requires patience.

Brow shaper

Posted by 5436794700754343401 on Aug 20, 2013

I don't know if it was too hot or what but I couldn't get these stripes out of the plastic at all :(

Not sure!

Posted by Reviewer1408908 on Jul 01, 2013

Only used once, but I didn't notice that any hair was removed, a lot of skin irritation. Will try again, and update if results are different.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »