Nice

Posted by Reviewer1799130 on Jan 28, 2010

I have not seen a tiny strip like this there is no going wrong with this I also use it for my upper lip.

Good

Posted by Reviewer1154076 on Dec 08, 2011

Convenient.

Ms.

Posted by 5617458219726072900 on Apr 21, 2014

Easy to use and no pain at all.

Average, but did the job - sort of

Posted by SoniaSmith on Sep 19, 2015

Really, this is 2.5 stars for me. The strips of wax are a good small size for the eyebrow area. It did remove the fine blond soft hairs I have but if you have dark coarse hair I have my doubts that it would work for you. I do have a few dark blonde hairs that it didn't remove. This alone is not a deal breaker for me because I just have to tweeze a few random hairs but I won't repurchase. The way the wax strips are packaged is poor. The wax sits between 2 pieces of plastic and you gently peel it into 2 pieces. Well, it didn't matter how slow and careful I was with pulling it in half, the wax either didn't come apart so I couldn't use it at all or only a bit of it would peel off so I had to try and use a teeny bit of wax. My search continues.

Not sure!

Posted by Reviewer1408908 on Jul 01, 2013

Only used once, but I didn't notice that any hair was removed, a lot of skin irritation. Will try again, and update if results are different.

Brow shaper

Posted by 5436794700754343401 on Aug 20, 2013

I don't know if it was too hot or what but I couldn't get these stripes out of the plastic at all :(

very bad

Posted by Incatatem on Jun 24, 2012

didn t work, all wax stays on my eyebrows очень плохо, весь воск остался на бровях, не удалило ни волосинки! в жизни больше не куплю!

from israel

Posted by Reviewer2874250 on Apr 05, 2011

very bad. nothing is removed, do not shape the eyebrows

I couldnt make it!

Posted by Reviewer3018106 on Jul 15, 2011

This product I didnt understand how to use, or it didnt work for meg. I will try again to see if I have missed anything.

Not satisfied

Posted by Reviewer2992316 on Jun 13, 2012

The product didn't work on me.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »