My dream.

Posted by larchik1979 on Apr 27, 2012

My dream.I have long dreamed of wax. It comes in a convenient iron dipper with a handle. You can put on a gas stove to warm up. Includes more oil for skin treatment after depilation. Minimum of inflammation. There is growing into the hair. The main thing is no longer needed to strip the wax. The wax hardens and is removed easily. Great product. Would recommend!

Quality product

Posted by Theres on Jan 31, 2014

Finally I've found a wax that's easy to use, no strips needed, no mess :) It removes hair effectively and the result lasts for weeks. I have been using this product about 6-7 month and the hair growth is reduced. So happy I found this product :)

great product!

Posted by Reviewer2151452 on Oct 22, 2008

Works well for bikini area.

it works really well!

Posted by Reviewer2514211 on Feb 29, 2012

It works both on facial hair and body hair as long as you follow the instruction. Though it feels awkward to put it on a stove directly, I think it is a highly convenient way of heating hot wax because you don't need any other containers that can be pretty messy.

I really like this product!!

Posted by Reviewer2911138 on Jul 28, 2013

I have fairly dark underarms and wanted to start waxing instead of shaving. I wanted a wax that is very easy to use without strips and all that. You warm it, apply it and pull it off. So far, I have used it twice and I must say it did a great job.

Excellent Hair Removal!

Posted by LoveLife on Apr 13, 2013

I can't explain why but it was even less painful than being waxed by a professional. A very convenient pan inside. Really nice!

like it

Posted by Reviewer1365065 on Nov 08, 2012

i have only to make it hot on even the grill:))) nice smell of trees, blue colour and 4 seconds to put off

Excellent product!

Posted by iherbBaku on Jan 29, 2012

Hello everyone. Hope this review will help you :) I've tryed this product - all i wanna say it's really easy to heat, because it comes in it's own pan. it's also easy to apply & it dries quickly. There are three sticks and soothing oil in the box. So, i'm very satisfied with it. Will re-order again.

No more mustache

Posted by Reviewer2060826 on Jun 10, 2008

My daughter is a teenager with too much facial hair. She uses this product and is very happy with it. I tried it one day, just to see what it was like, and I broke out in little pimples on the treated area above my lip. Apparently, my skin is more prone to ingrown hairs than my daughter's skin is, because she has no such problem.

1st wax

Posted by Reviewer1909302 on Mar 11, 2009

This is the first wax I have been successful with and I have been trying off and on for 10 years. I like the consistancy and price. The metal dish it comes in is perfect for heating and reheating on the stove.