yummy

Posted by 4949102532930607771 on Apr 08, 2016

Ordered it for the first time and am not disappointed at all. It tastes amazing.

Love this peanut butter with raisins

Posted by 4919213062912088389 on Mar 31, 2016

Love it and will always reorder

THE BEST

Posted by DOAA93 on Feb 18, 2016

I'M IN LOVE

Palm oil, again

Posted by Celinem on Feb 16, 2016

There shouldn't be palm oil in this. It's useless. The raisins are too dry, I don't really enjoy the texture of this PB.

No words to describe

Posted by 4875912203504960008 on Feb 08, 2016

Totally recommend!!!!

Creamy, tasty peanut butter

Posted by 4642550404708383005 on Feb 02, 2016

This was a gift for my mom, who's a peanut butter fiend. She seriously loves this stuff and eats it right out of the jar with a spoon...no bread necessary! The ingredients are truly pure, non gmo, no artificial additives. I would describe it as eating a cinnamon raisin bagel, in butter form. She loved it so much, I bought her the dark chocolate one to try. I bet they're all good.

Vegan and fun !!

Posted by 5581975572874834674 on Jan 24, 2016

I watched you tube iherb product hauls for vegans and learnt about this product. Wonderful!! Thank you I herb. If this review helps you the reader then please press like below.

Meh

Posted by shopzilla on Oct 23, 2015

I had high hopes based on the reviews, which mentioned similarities to cinnamon swirl buns and the like. I stirred the contents thoroughly, to mix everything up then spread about 2 generous tablespoons on a slice of whole wheat bread. I didn't mind the crunch of the sugar grains, as some have noted, but what bothered me was the fact that I did not taste peanut butter, or cinnamon. Even the raisins seemed diluted in flavour. When I opened the jar, the first smell I got was a slight mustiness. The overall flavour is also that of musty, faint nuttiness. So disappointing. The slice of bread had more flavour and aroma. After eating it, there was a slight cooling tingle on my tongue, which is probably from the cinnamon. That's about all the buzz I got from this. I think this deserves more than 2 stars, but not three. It could have been a dud or off jar. Who knows? I'll finish it, but I'm not buying this again.

Nice Innovation

Posted by 5563540564228580353 on Oct 03, 2015

It taste great in the end very nutritional way better than other cheap stuff available.

Best PB ever

Posted by 5236361944747123103 on Sep 22, 2015

It's like ciniminis blended with peanut butter.😍 I love it, it's really yummy and might be my favourite one. I would definetly recommend this product, even if you hate raisins, you can' t taste it at all:)