Peanut Butter & Co., Cinnamon Raisin Swirl, 16 oz (454 g)

bad

Posted by Reviewer2426618 on Oct 31, 2012

I am a peanut-butter-aholic. If I do not control myself, I will eat 10 lbs. a week. This stuff is bad. For the price... it is awful. Others seem to like it, according to the reviews. I guess they are all children who like anything with sugar in it that tastes sweet... this cinnamon-raisin has so much sugar in it, it is gritty. The peanut butter itself is poor flavor and poor consistency (this includes the white chocolate I tried, for which I feel guilty to have eaten it, since I bought it; I don't like waste). Sorry. No offense. Obviously some people like it. Me, if this is what peanut butter is, I would never eat peanut butter again... that might be a good thing, since it is a very high calorie/energy food which I do not need... therefore, it is too bad that all peanut butter is not like this, for then I would be addiction free. Also, the jar of this I ordered (thank God I ordered only 1 jar) was full to the very top... but when I knifed into it, there was a huge air bubble in it, so the jar was actually half empty. This obviously was a production problem, the 1 jar of white chocolate peanut butter that I ordered (which was even more disgusting than this flavor) did not have the air problem... I wish it had, then I would have only had to eat half as much. I don't mean to be snide... but peanut butter is rather sacred to me, and this was a sacriledge... like I said, some people seem to like it. Good, they may have it all with my blessing. But Peter Pan with no high fructose corn syrup is like filet mignon, and comparatively, this stuff is scrapple (if you don't know what scrapple is, google it—I'm sure some people like it too, otherwise it wouldn't be in the grocery store, I prefer the filet mignon rather than a pig in a blender). I don't want to turn people off to this peanut butter... just warn them. Do yourself a favor (and so I can sleep at night), if you have never tried this before, by all means, please do try it, you may like it, but only order 1 jar... otherwise, you may have a case that you can store for 'end of the world' backup plan B... which would be one more reason to hope the end of the world does not come, because then you may have to eat it.

I'd go for the other flavours

Posted by chungj on Aug 15, 2013

I can definitely see why people would enjoy it and if you love raisins then I'm sure you would too. For the raisin lovers (and a warning for the non raisin lovers) these have whole raisins. I was actually expecting raisin chunks blended in so this was quite shocking to me. Whole chunks made it a bit difficult to spread and the raisins also sank straight to the bottom in mine so I basically ate all peanut butter .. and then all raisins. Never the less it was delicious, as all peanut butter and co flavours are and I ended up just spooning it out and eating it. Wouldnt buy again but wouldnt say I didn't enjoy it.

Tasty, healthy, happy customer

Posted by Rossyboots on Mar 15, 2014

So pleased with this product. Amazing flavor, and no nasties added. Highly recommend trying this, especially if you're a peanut butter fan.

Delicious

Posted by 5685660565786828666 on Apr 08, 2014

Earthy taste and its very flavorful. For cinnamon and raisin lovers, go for this one! Only problem was that it was hard to spread evenly, but nonetheless it was amazing.

Cinnamon raisin swirl

Posted by 4963130946761662870 on Oct 28, 2013

Good taste and cinnamon not too strong. Best of all, not so sweet. Suitable for whole family