Super yummy!

Posted by 4704936678968983253 on Nov 07, 2016

This pb is soo good! I love the maple flavor! I've only had it on bagel thins but I can imagine it'd be amazing on pancakes or waffles, too! :-) 5/5 recommend!

Excellent peanut butter! /Отличное масло

Posted by Reviewer2713097 on Jul 15, 2016

I tried to switched from chocolate to smth else. This butter is really excellent with, it is neither salty or too sweet. _______________ Пытаясь сократить количество шоколада, я решила попробовать арахисовое масло. Это понравилось больше всего, т.к. имеет сбалансированный вкус, не слишком сладкое или соленое.

Reorder, I can't get enough!

Posted by MissBunnyStrut on Aug 02, 2016

This is such a delicious treat! I like to just have a little spoon of it on its own every so often as a treat. Delicious and will continue to repurchase. The maple is like little sugar crystals through it so it's not perfectly smooth texture but that is okay with me.

Amazing

Posted by 5331885314978373537 on Aug 18, 2016

My favourite

best PB ever

Posted by Reviewer1198973 on Oct 17, 2015

I used to think reeses was the best (not a fan of natural ones but skippy is just a bit too artificial tasting). This is PERFECT.

Tasty

Posted by 4636579288952704281 on Nov 08, 2015

The tast is great. Spread it on toast, bread, biscuits and many other. Enjoy your meal.

Kids' favourite

Posted by ekstravirgin on Dec 19, 2015

They loved it on toast, and on porridge too. I find it too sweet

Favorite PB EVER!

Posted by 5345750912303250926 on Apr 12, 2016

Peanut butter with honey pales in comparison. This does have small cane syrup or maple syrup crystals that crunch a TAD, but I can't get enough of this product. Yum, yum, yum!!

Tasty thing

Posted by 4890342963026910801 on Dec 02, 2016

I'll order again. To my taste it's really good. Satiates me for quite a long time with just a tablespoon.

Yummy!

Posted by kjdragon on Nov 30, 2016

Loved this in a sandwich! The maple flavour wasn't overpowering and was quite subtle, which I liked but my husband was a little disappointed with