Really alkalinizing the body

Posted by Onlygoforthebest on Sep 07, 2013

I bought this with the hope of neutralizing the acidic effect from our diet! I used PH paper to test it. The product is what it claims! I won't go for other cheap tea bags sold at supermarket as most of them, if not all, are acidic with artificial flavorings! Be a smart shopper!

Body rescue tea is a great product.

Posted by Reviewer2214565 on Jan 23, 2010

Fast shipping by i-Herb. The apricot has a pleasing subtle flavor and makes me feel less acidic. I believe I've prevented several colds from taking hold by improving my alkalinity with this tea. I've used this product for many years and highly recommend it.

Love it

Posted by Reviewer1676014 on Dec 07, 2009

Have been buying for years, its great!

Good for the system.

Posted by Reviewer2914558 on Nov 11, 2012

My 99 year old mother has turned in to a tea alolic. ;-) So, in order to reduce the acid intake I switched her to the Alkalizing tea. She loves it and so do I. Thank you for being here for us. Respectfully yours. Naomi.

Our new favorite tea.

Posted by Reviewer3001153 on Jul 02, 2008

We love this tea. It tastes good and it truly is good for you - helping to keep the body in alkaline balance.

I used ph srips a couple of days later and my reading didnt change :( i DO THINK HOWEVER that this tea may have

Posted by 5705173887980299955 on May 02, 2014

contributed to helping with my progesterone levels maybe due to the yam content as I didn't have any pms or a terrible period cycle like I usually do having conincidentally starting the tea in the weeks leading up to my period..

amazing product

Posted by 4675094208029278678 on Feb 23, 2015

liked the taste tsted with ph tape, indeed does what is says and makes PH higher than normal. bought 2 boxes, will buy 4 more now due to long shipping time (1 month).

Body Rescue

Posted by Reviewer2786187 on Oct 09, 2007

Great product

excellent

Posted by Reviewer2839210 on Jan 23, 2008

excellent

acid/base balance

Posted by Reviewer1740263 on Nov 21, 2007

great way to keep yourself more alkiline

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »