amazing product

Posted by 4675094208029278678 on Feb 23, 2015

liked the taste tsted with ph tape, indeed does what is says and makes PH higher than normal. bought 2 boxes, will buy 4 more now due to long shipping time (1 month).

I used ph srips a couple of days later and my reading didnt change :( i DO THINK HOWEVER that this tea may have

Posted by 5705173887980299955 on May 02, 2014

contributed to helping with my progesterone levels maybe due to the yam content as I didn't have any pms or a terrible period cycle like I usually do having conincidentally starting the tea in the weeks leading up to my period..

Really alkalinizing the body

Posted by Onlygoforthebest on Sep 07, 2013

I bought this with the hope of neutralizing the acidic effect from our diet! I used PH paper to test it. The product is what it claims! I won't go for other cheap tea bags sold at supermarket as most of them, if not all, are acidic with artificial flavorings! Be a smart shopper!

Good for the system.

Posted by Reviewer2914558 on Nov 11, 2012

My 99 year old mother has turned in to a tea alolic. ;-) So, in order to reduce the acid intake I switched her to the Alkalizing tea. She loves it and so do I. Thank you for being here for us. Respectfully yours. Naomi.

Wonderful Product

Posted by Reviewer1800243 on Jul 01, 2010

Removes the acid from my stomach ....I feel great..

Body rescue tea is a great product.

Posted by Reviewer2214565 on Jan 23, 2010

Fast shipping by i-Herb. The apricot has a pleasing subtle flavor and makes me feel less acidic. I believe I've prevented several colds from taking hold by improving my alkalinity with this tea. I've used this product for many years and highly recommend it.

Love it

Posted by Reviewer1676014 on Dec 07, 2009

Have been buying for years, its great!

very alkalizing

Posted by Reviewer1476682 on Jan 08, 2009

my husband is too acidic and the the, in addition to eat more alkaline foods, helps tremendous.

It 's oke

Posted by Reviewer2292722 on Nov 07, 2008

Tea is oke but I like the other one of this brand more. The taste of the other is some better, but it's also more expensive

Our new favorite tea.

Posted by Reviewer3001153 on Jul 02, 2008

We love this tea. It tastes good and it truly is good for you - helping to keep the body in alkaline balance.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »