Makes a difference

Posted by Reviewer2412545 on May 24, 2008

I used a digital pH tester to see if this made a difference in my body pH and it did. Plus, it has no taste. I've used other pH boosters that made my water taste horrible. I definitely recommend this one.

Neutralizes coffee

Posted by Reviewer3345878 on Mar 20, 2009

My husband LOVES coffee. It is his favorite beverage. He has taken a Rx medication for many years for heartburn and recently coffee began to cause intense heartburn regardless of the medication. I ordered the Peelu Body Rescue so he could he could neutralizes his coffee without changing the taste. He was amazed that it works so well. He uses it every day now and has no break through heartburn. Its a wonderful product. Darlene

Never felt better

Posted by Reviewer2960963 on Jan 16, 2009

I don't know if its mind over matter, but I have never felt better, and have been dropping about 1/2 lb a day since "alkalizing". Also, you cannot taste the drops!

Won't be without it!

Posted by Reviewer1297812 on Oct 24, 2010

We drink filtered water and add it to every bottle. We test urine and saliva with Ph strips and there's no doubt that this makes a huge difference. Never get an acid response anymore, which is threatening to your overall health. Friends put drops in their coffee and colas and have no digestive reactions anymore. Great product and even greater price!

Janet Hughes

Posted by Reviewer1702014 on Apr 21, 2008

Works extremely well. I was having great difficulty balancing my pH. Nothing worked until I used Peelu, pH drops. They are very easy to use and very effective.

Seems very weak, no answer from company.

Posted by Reviewer1191550 on Jan 30, 2010

I have 2 types of pH strips. I tested my water before and after putting the recommended amount of drops into it. Neither strip changed. I added double the amount of drops and it only changed 0.5 on the scale. Either these drops are very weak, or I happened to get an item from a bad batch. I contacted the company, thinking that maybe the pH change happens in the body (like with CellFood) but they didn't reply. I probably won't use this brand again because of this.

Works Well

Posted by Reviewer1735665 on Aug 15, 2010

These drops work just as good if not better than more expensive drops. I also got the PH strips to test and it consistently rates high. I had to remember not to drink my alkalized water right after a meal so as not to neutralize my digestive acids.

Peelu, Body Rescue, pH Protector Drops

Posted by Reviewer1362931 on Dec 19, 2008

Seems to work well; takes almost 8 days before you get more breath in your lungs but it seems to do the job. Kay, Irwin, PA

works, but I have to take a lot!

Posted by Reviewer2292722 on Oct 25, 2008

Well, they work, but if you are very acid you need at least 70 drops a day. I don't know if that's healthy so now I take pH capsules. They work better and I think it's safer. I think these drops are good if you are not very acid.

Excellent product

Posted by Reviewer2498787 on Apr 23, 2010

This is an excellent product. It adds no taste to the water so you get the benefits without a bad taste. My PH was raised 2 points in only 2 weeks. Only negative is that you need to use more than the instructions indicate.