Peelu, Body Rescue, pH Protector Drops, 1.25 fl oz (37.5 ml)

Makes a difference

Posted by Reviewer2412545 From Connecticut on May 24, 2008

I used a digital pH tester to see if this made a difference in my body pH and it did. Plus, it has no taste. I've used other pH boosters that made my water taste horrible. I definitely recommend this one.

Never felt better

Posted by Reviewer2960963 From Florida on Jan 16, 2009

I don't know if its mind over matter, but I have never felt better, and have been dropping about 1/2 lb a day since "alkalizing". Also, you cannot taste the drops!

Neutralizes coffee

Posted by Reviewer3345878 From Nevada on Mar 20, 2009

My husband LOVES coffee. It is his favorite beverage. He has taken a Rx medication for many years for heartburn and recently coffee began to cause intense heartburn regardless of the medication. I ordered the Peelu Body Rescue so he could he could neutralizes his coffee without changing the taste. He was amazed that it works so well. He uses it every day now and has no break through heartburn. Its a wonderful product. Darlene

Won't be without it!

Posted by Reviewer1297812 From Wisconsin on Oct 24, 2010

We drink filtered water and add it to every bottle. We test urine and saliva with Ph strips and there's no doubt that this makes a huge difference. Never get an acid response anymore, which is threatening to your overall health. Friends put drops in their coffee and colas and have no digestive reactions anymore. Great product and even greater price!

Janet Hughes

Posted by Reviewer1702014 From Michigan on Apr 21, 2008

Works extremely well. I was having great difficulty balancing my pH. Nothing worked until I used Peelu, pH drops. They are very easy to use and very effective.