New To iHerb?

Peelu, Chewing Gum with Xylitol, Peppermint Blast, 100 Pieces

4 out of 5 based on 28 reviews

the best

Posted by Reviewer2959854 on Nov 04, 2011

No titanium dioxide, long lasting gum, good taste, real strong peppermint oil, teeth feel good after - unlike spry.

5 stars for a great gum

Posted by Reviewer2916080 on Apr 03, 2011

My wife had intestinal surgery and is still denied food, but doctor said gum was good to keep her saliva glands going. Due to her condition she needed a sugar free gum, but without sorbitol. Yours was the only one that fit the criteria, and tastes good too!

Soy-Free Chewing Gum

Posted by 4984163340875233311 on Mar 26, 2013

This is not my favorite chewing gum aesthetically, but the taste is acceptable and it is useful for dental health. It is the only chewing gum I have found with neither artificial sweeteners nor soy, and that is a good enough reason for me to buy it. Update, March 2013: I recently bought a new bottle and it lasts longer than the first batch. I can chew one piece for a few hours and still enjoy it. Perhaps they improved it or perhaps I just received a fresher production run.

Ok gum

Posted by Reviewer1733310 on Mar 04, 2011

The taste is strong but last 30 s. At least there is enough gum so that you don't need to take two pieces like with other brands.

A slap of flavour!

Posted by 4619525244405317245 on Dec 03, 2013

What a punch of strong peppermint flavour straight off the bat. Unfortunately it only lasts about 30 seconds, which is why I'm giving it 3 stars only. Although without the use of chemical junk I'm not sure how they can extend the flavour. The gum is fine after you lose the flavour but that's it, you have gum with a flat taste. It's also a bit crumbly when you first start chewing it but it quickly changes once it mixes with your saliva. One piece isn't enough for me, so I usually start with 2 and then add a third one later for the extra flavour boost. Strangely enough, the other day I had been chewing some gum for quite a while so the flavour had vanished. I was prepping some food with coconut oil and I had a little bit of oil left on a spoon so I put it in my mouth and the peppermint flavour in the gum came back a little bit. That was a nice surprise. I might try that again.