Peri gum -- by Teresa Lauridsen

Posted by Reviewer1209332 on Apr 28, 2008

I had an almost invisible abcess above an upper molar -- this was suggested and I've been using it daily. Very strong medicine, but it might save me a root canal. There is no sign of any infection, and my gums are healthy. I will get it x rayed again in a few months.

Peri Gum Mouthwash

Posted by Reviewer2556208 on Nov 25, 2009

Have only been using Peri Gum for one week and can certainly feel a difference. Will be happy to further review after dental visit and see how product makes a difference.

Peri Gum

Posted by Reviewer2896447 on Apr 19, 2011

So far so good, I have only used this a couple of times and already feel a difference in my mouth. Loose teeth seem to be not as loose and jaw/bone pain from loose teeth has subsided. Only draw back is waiting at least 30 minutes in the morining after use to drink my coffee. Try it-I don't think you will be sorry.

Good

Posted by Reviewer2170374 on Dec 07, 2011

Peri gum, definately feels much cleaner than standard toothpastes. My breath is much fresher. I am still yet to notice a dramatic improvement in my gums but I may not be using the product exactly as prescribed! I ran out and went back to toothpaste and mouth wash and noticed more plaque, bacteria and an odor in my mouth instantly! This stuff is good I just wish that it created more or faster results on my gums. I will definitely reorder!

Sore and bleeding gums

Posted by Reviewer2451379 on Jan 23, 2012

In order to get maximum coverage I use this product every night before going to bed . I use less than 10 drops; any more and it makes my throat sore and my mouth dry. It has stopped my gums bleeding and I am hoping that my dentist will see the difference in a few months time when I have my bi-annual checkup. I will continue using it to maintain the improvement.

Peri Gum Mouthwash Concentrate

Posted by 5640477486799832438 on Nov 16, 2012

Really feel like you are getting a good natural, fresh clean, especially with the added chilli!

PEG-00001 Peri Gum

Posted by Reviewer1661219 on Jun 05, 2008

Peri Gum seems to make teeth feel stronger and does take some of the red out of your gums. I feel it is a good product but have only been using it for about 2 weeks which is not enough time to rate it fairly. I do have one concern - it is brown in color, and I wonder if it is going to stain teeth and make them yellow. I can't tell yet.

Looking good so far!

Posted by Reviewer2387915 on Sep 03, 2008

The jury is still out on long term effects since I've only been using it for a couple of months. But I have already noticed significant reduction in my tooth sensitivity. I'm looking forward to better long term mouth health.

Economical and easy to use

Posted by Reviewer2185887 on Jan 27, 2009

Easy and economical to use. Leaves no residue taste in the mouth and has made a noticable difference in gum health after one week. I will continue until all symptoms are gone and then use as and when needed.

feels clean

Posted by Reviewer2065113 on Mar 13, 2009

I like the product seems to be effective on plack

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »