Peri gum -- by Teresa Lauridsen

Posted by Reviewer1209332 on Apr 28, 2008

I had an almost invisible abcess above an upper molar -- this was suggested and I've been using it daily. Very strong medicine, but it might save me a root canal. There is no sign of any infection, and my gums are healthy. I will get it x rayed again in a few months.

Peri Gum Mouthwash

Posted by Reviewer2556208 on Nov 25, 2009

Have only been using Peri Gum for one week and can certainly feel a difference. Will be happy to further review after dental visit and see how product makes a difference.

Looking good so far!

Posted by Reviewer2387915 on Sep 03, 2008

The jury is still out on long term effects since I've only been using it for a couple of months. But I have already noticed significant reduction in my tooth sensitivity. I'm looking forward to better long term mouth health.

Sore and bleeding gums

Posted by Reviewer2451379 on Jan 23, 2012

In order to get maximum coverage I use this product every night before going to bed . I use less than 10 drops; any more and it makes my throat sore and my mouth dry. It has stopped my gums bleeding and I am hoping that my dentist will see the difference in a few months time when I have my bi-annual checkup. I will continue using it to maintain the improvement.

Peri Gum Mouthwash Concentrate

Posted by 5640477486799832438 on Nov 16, 2012

Really feel like you are getting a good natural, fresh clean, especially with the added chilli!

Good product

Posted by Reviewer1471447 on Jan 15, 2008

My husband claims using Pero Gum has improved his gums by 100%. Can't beat the price buying from iHerb. In stores cost: 18-22 dollars per bottle

Economical and easy to use

Posted by Reviewer2185887 on Jan 27, 2009

Easy and economical to use. Leaves no residue taste in the mouth and has made a noticable difference in gum health after one week. I will continue until all symptoms are gone and then use as and when needed.

feels clean

Posted by Reviewer2065113 on Mar 13, 2009

I like the product seems to be effective on plack

Feels great

Posted by Reviewer2722900 on May 07, 2009

I love the way my mouth feels when I use this product.

Peri Gum

Posted by Reviewer1249570 on May 29, 2009

Have only been on it for a couple of weeks but feel it cleansing my mouth and gums.......will certainly stay with it.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »