Peri Gum, Mouthwash Concentrate, 1 fl oz

Reviews 4-star

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

Peri gum -- by Teresa Lauridsen

Posted by Reviewer1209332 From California on Apr 28, 2008

I had an almost invisible abcess above an upper molar -- this was suggested and I've been using it daily. Very strong medicine, but it might save me a root canal. There is no sign of any infection, and my gums are healthy. I will get it x rayed again in a few months.

Peri Gum Mouthwash

Posted by Reviewer2556208 From Australia on Nov 25, 2009

Have only been using Peri Gum for one week and can certainly feel a difference. Will be happy to further review after dental visit and see how product makes a difference.

Peri Gum

Posted by Reviewer2896447 From Ohio on Apr 19, 2011

So far so good, I have only used this a couple of times and already feel a difference in my mouth. Loose teeth seem to be not as loose and jaw/bone pain from loose teeth has subsided. Only draw back is waiting at least 30 minutes in the morining after use to drink my coffee. Try it-I don't think you will be sorry.

Good

Posted by Reviewer2170374 From Australia on Dec 07, 2011

Peri gum, definately feels much cleaner than standard toothpastes. My breath is much fresher. I am still yet to notice a dramatic improvement in my gums but I may not be using the product exactly as prescribed! I ran out and went back to toothpaste and mouth wash and noticed more plaque, bacteria and an odor in my mouth instantly! This stuff is good I just wish that it created more or faster results on my gums. I will definitely reorder!

Sore and bleeding gums

Posted by Reviewer2451379 From Canada on Jan 23, 2012

In order to get maximum coverage I use this product every night before going to bed . I use less than 10 drops; any more and it makes my throat sore and my mouth dry. It has stopped my gums bleeding and I am hoping that my dentist will see the difference in a few months time when I have my bi-annual checkup. I will continue using it to maintain the improvement.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »