Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

Pero, Instant Natural Beverage, Caffeine Free, Original, 7 oz (200 g)

Reviews 3-star

Too mild coffee taste.

Posted by Rosiee on Sep 18, 2012

You have to put much more than the dosage stated on the container to "fool" yourself, that you are drinking an actual coffee. And even then it's not that convincing. I had better expectations about the taste, but unfortunately this product is not my cup of tea, or in this case - cup of coffee... Last time I tried it mixed with Made Labs' Cafeceps and it was fine, but I don't see much sense in such "mix" apart from experimentation. Another unfortunate fact, is that due to the products, from which this is made - it also contains Gluten, a substance I would like to keep away from my system, when possible. Then again, I am not a coffee snob and I can't provide expert opinions about coffee, but I seriously doubt, that ANY coffee enthusiast will like this one, since the thing, that made the biggest impression on me is the weak flavor. For *my* casual use, this just doesn't fit in. That's all.

not great

Posted by 5322656975059102429 on Aug 25, 2013

It's ok I suppose, if you can't find any other Barley coffee but it taste a bit burned (same with Cafix). I'll stick to Barley Cup instead. Can be ordered from the U.K.

Nice, Click at my user name for more reviews..

Posted by NormAm on Nov 08, 2013

not too strong, It's ok coffee alternative.