VERY GOOD ALTERNATIVE

Posted by Reviewer3268947 on Sep 06, 2011

Tasty and a good alternative for cofee. "Pero" is named "caro" in europe. IHERB THANKS FOR YOUR SERVICE

COZY AND DELICIOUS

Posted by KMOMO7 on May 18, 2012

This is a wonderful morning beverage. I stir into hot milk or almond milk for extra creaminess. Sweeten with stevia or flavored stevia drops for a locarb way to ease into your day. Also a great add in for a chocolate protein shake for yummy mocha flavor without artificial ingredients or added caffiene. I have never had coffee, because I have always loved PERO so much. My grandma used Pero to KICK THE COFFEE HABIT, and I used to sip it with her... And now I give it to my kids instead of cocoa, because they don't do well with chocolate. They LOVE Pero. This is at least a dollar cheaper than the grocery store IF you can even find it there.

THIS STUFF IS AMAZING

Posted by 5583777649708384385 on Sep 16, 2013

Several years ago my family introduced me to PERO and I just instantly loved the taste. I like to have something warm in the morning and many times in the winter when I come in from the cold. I put Coffee Mate creamer in it. I just love it. I have several friends that are now "hooked" on the taste. It works as a natural laxative also. We found iHerb.com on the internet while trying to find PERO in the town we moved to. I will continue to purchase it on line. It is cheaper than in the stores... TRY IT YOU WILL LOVE IT

Fine!!

Posted by FataMorgana on May 23, 2011

Wonderfully tasty drink! I did not even hoped! The taste is similar to the good instant coffee. But instant coffee, I do not drink. And this drink is healthier. It is a natural product without artificial additives. I will take forever. My family loves it now.

Taste

Posted by Reviewer3261100 on Jul 15, 2011

After changing to Pero I dont want any other coffee.

Great substitute!

Posted by Reviewer1514704 on Feb 20, 2012

I was very doubtful that this would taste anything like coffee but it does. If I drank it black, then maybe not but I like it with cream and sugar. I can't drink coffee because of Interstitial Cystitis pain and I really miss it. This coffee substitute is helping me get over it.

Great beverage, will likely rebuy

Posted by SavoringLife on Aug 23, 2014

The more you drink this, the more you like it. I drank it for a while, forgot about it, then I came back to it and suddenly loved it even more. Great beverage especially since it is made from healthy ingredients and contains no caffeine - and it tastes almost like coffee so I used it as a coffee replacement. Highly recommend. I will probably rebuy this - but I tell you, one bottle will last you A LONG TIME. Just add 1 teaspoon of Pero to 1 teaspoon of condensed milk. Don't overdose.

Wonderful coffee substitute

Posted by Reviewer1662974 on Oct 05, 2014

This drink has such a nice texture to it. It doesn't taste like coffee if you take it straight, but becomes rather coffee-like when you add honey and milk. I'm still not totally off coffee but this is a nice drink on its own, and it doesn't dehydrate you.

pero coffee substitute

Posted by Reviewer2901033 on Sep 15, 2011

this is the only coffee substitute I tasted so far, and it is a very acceptable substitute for coffee for me... I like drinking it!

What I think of the Pero that I purchased.

Posted by 5709372971592061678 on Dec 23, 2013

I have been using this for a few years, and it is very good and healthy. I use it in place of coffee, and it satisfies me. I really like the taste.