Surprise

Posted by Reviewer3249133 on Mar 01, 2014

I didn't expect too much of this drink, but I was in for a pleasent surprise: Pero tastes delicious. My favourite way of drinkin it is with a little cream. That way Pero tastes heavenly, better than coffee.

The Best

Posted by 5730581914857231907 on Mar 06, 2014

We love this product.I have used this, Pero, for many years and have found it to be the best coffee substitute. Has a good flavor and satisfies my taste. The price is a little high but is worth it to me. I do not drink coffee for about 40 plus years but it smeels better thast that which I have run across. Thanks iHerb for providing at a cost effective price. L

Great flavor, perfect for winter

Posted by 5297787436847109767 on Sep 07, 2016

Don't buy this as a coffee substitute. Enjoy it for what it is -- delicious. I make mine with hot milk and enjoy it before bed.

Works Well

Posted by 4701154792367142739 on Jul 10, 2012

I tried this Cafix and Pero in the "can" and Cafix in the bottle. Out of the three the Cafix in the bottle is most like instant coffee in my opinion. It looks like instant coffee and stirs in like it, too. This Pero and canned Cafix seems to make the liquid just a touch thinker and leaves more of a residue at the top of the mug. I cannot tell a difference in the canned Cafix and Pero.

Good quality product

Posted by A1725-6887 on Sep 28, 2013

Unlike the one I got at my local supermarket, this product is not bitter and it dissolves in hot water very well. And yeah, it's good it has all those healthy and wholesome ingredients in it. Like it.

Melts well in cold milk

Posted by 5344203190643245024 on Aug 23, 2014

It melts well and taste good but need about double the amount of coffee for enough flavor.

Best tasting fake coffee yet

Posted by Reviewer1928956 on May 10, 2014

I found myself allergic to coffee a decade ago, so I've been substituting all the cereal grain fakes for years. This Pero is definitely the best of the 4 I've tried through the years. I now mix it with tea, then add milk and sweetener. It's not bad. I think I've consumed a couple dozen cans of Pero since finding it.

이거 커피는 아니예요..

Posted by Reviewer1458514 on Mar 27, 2012

보리차임... 이과수커피같은줄알았는데.. 부모님 이과수커피대신 드셔보시라고 드렸다가.. 표정이..-_-;; ㅎㅎ 근데 그냥 커피아니고 차로 생각하면 마실만해요

Excellent

Posted by 5098891067782892733 on Dec 01, 2016

Excellent substitute to Coffee.

Very Good

Posted by Reviewer1355869 on Nov 19, 2013

Fantastic quality and superb taste!