Great beverage, will likely rebuy

Posted by SavoringLife on Aug 23, 2014

The more you drink this, the more you like it. I drank it for a while, forgot about it, then I came back to it and suddenly loved it even more. Great beverage especially since it is made from healthy ingredients and contains no caffeine - and it tastes almost like coffee so I used it as a coffee replacement. Highly recommend. I will probably rebuy this - but I tell you, one bottle will last you A LONG TIME. Just add 1 teaspoon of Pero to 1 teaspoon of condensed milk. Don't overdose.

Wonderful coffee substitute

Posted by Reviewer1662974 on Oct 05, 2014

This drink has such a nice texture to it. It doesn't taste like coffee if you take it straight, but becomes rather coffee-like when you add honey and milk. I'm still not totally off coffee but this is a nice drink on its own, and it doesn't dehydrate you.

Best tasting fake coffee yet

Posted by Reviewer1928956 on May 10, 2014

I found myself allergic to coffee a decade ago, so I've been substituting all the cereal grain fakes for years. This Pero is definitely the best of the 4 I've tried through the years. I now mix it with tea, then add milk and sweetener. It's not bad. I think I've consumed a couple dozen cans of Pero since finding it.

Melts well in cold milk

Posted by 5344203190643245024 on Aug 23, 2014

It melts well and taste good but need about double the amount of coffee for enough flavor.

Good quality product

Posted by A1725-6887 on Sep 28, 2013

Unlike the one I got at my local supermarket, this product is not bitter and it dissolves in hot water very well. And yeah, it's good it has all those healthy and wholesome ingredients in it. Like it.

Works Well

Posted by 4701154792367142739 on Jul 10, 2012

I tried this Cafix and Pero in the "can" and Cafix in the bottle. Out of the three the Cafix in the bottle is most like instant coffee in my opinion. It looks like instant coffee and stirs in like it, too. This Pero and canned Cafix seems to make the liquid just a touch thinker and leaves more of a residue at the top of the mug. I cannot tell a difference in the canned Cafix and Pero.

이거 커피는 아니예요..

Posted by Reviewer1458514 on Mar 27, 2012

보리차임... 이과수커피같은줄알았는데.. 부모님 이과수커피대신 드셔보시라고 드렸다가.. 표정이..-_-;; ㅎㅎ 근데 그냥 커피아니고 차로 생각하면 마실만해요

tasty

Posted by Reviewer2589897 on Apr 17, 2012

will buy again :)

Great taste!

Posted by Reviewer1140404 on Mar 02, 2012

I love this mixed with almond milk.

I like it

Posted by orlytagar on Jun 01, 2012

Nice taset. It dosent taset like coffe so much, but gives you a feeling in your mouth as if you just had coffe after drinking it. I like the taset of it, and the rich body.