July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Pero, Instant Natural Beverage, Caffeine Free, Original, 7 oz (200 g)

Great substitute!

Posted by Reviewer1514704 on Feb 20, 2012

I was very doubtful that this would taste anything like coffee but it does. If I drank it black, then maybe not but I like it with cream and sugar. I can't drink coffee because of Interstitial Cystitis pain and I really miss it. This coffee substitute is helping me get over it.

Works Well

Posted by 4701154792367142739 on Jul 10, 2012

I tried this Cafix and Pero in the "can" and Cafix in the bottle. Out of the three the Cafix in the bottle is most like instant coffee in my opinion. It looks like instant coffee and stirs in like it, too. This Pero and canned Cafix seems to make the liquid just a touch thinker and leaves more of a residue at the top of the mug. I cannot tell a difference in the canned Cafix and Pero.

great beverage

Posted by Reviewer1785930 on Jul 23, 2012

after trying pero and supermarket caro (i think it was)there does not seem to be much difference at all.pero was far more cheaper and a bigger container...I am very happy with this drink .you could think you were drinking coffee.without all the nasties in it.I much prefer the milder taste of Pero than coffee.Overall I am very happy with the size,taste and price.......money well spent again with IH.thankyou!!

Great taste!

Posted by Reviewer1140404 on Mar 02, 2012

I love this mixed with almond milk.

I like it

Posted by orlytagar on Jun 01, 2012

Nice taset. It dosent taset like coffe so much, but gives you a feeling in your mouth as if you just had coffe after drinking it. I like the taset of it, and the rich body.