Wonderful coffee substitute

Posted by Reviewer1662974 on Oct 05, 2014

This drink has such a nice texture to it. It doesn't taste like coffee if you take it straight, but becomes rather coffee-like when you add honey and milk. I'm still not totally off coffee but this is a nice drink on its own, and it doesn't dehydrate you.

Great beverage, will likely rebuy

Posted by SavoringLife on Aug 23, 2014

The more you drink this, the more you like it. I drank it for a while, forgot about it, then I came back to it and suddenly loved it even more. Great beverage especially since it is made from healthy ingredients and contains no caffeine - and it tastes almost like coffee so I used it as a coffee replacement. Highly recommend. I will probably rebuy this - but I tell you, one bottle will last you A LONG TIME. Just add 1 teaspoon of Pero to 1 teaspoon of condensed milk. Don't overdose.

Melts well in cold milk

Posted by 5344203190643245024 on Aug 23, 2014

It melts well and taste good but need about double the amount of coffee for enough flavor.

Best tasting fake coffee yet

Posted by Reviewer1928956 on May 10, 2014

I found myself allergic to coffee a decade ago, so I've been substituting all the cereal grain fakes for years. This Pero is definitely the best of the 4 I've tried through the years. I now mix it with tea, then add milk and sweetener. It's not bad. I think I've consumed a couple dozen cans of Pero since finding it.

Wonderful!

Posted by 5760512714151083849 on Apr 07, 2014

Although it takes 2 teaspoons not one per cup, it is the best coffee substitute on the market.

The Best

Posted by 5730581914857231907 on Mar 06, 2014

We love this product.I have used this, Pero, for many years and have found it to be the best coffee substitute. Has a good flavor and satisfies my taste. The price is a little high but is worth it to me. I do not drink coffee for about 40 plus years but it smeels better thast that which I have run across. Thanks iHerb for providing at a cost effective price. L

Easy and Flavorful

Posted by 4890454700544595613 on Mar 01, 2014

It dissolves easily. It has a nice flavor.

Surprise

Posted by Reviewer3249133 on Mar 01, 2014

I didn't expect too much of this drink, but I was in for a pleasent surprise: Pero tastes delicious. My favourite way of drinkin it is with a little cream. That way Pero tastes heavenly, better than coffee.

chang

Posted by 4990628937718319997 on Feb 05, 2014

It's far from the taste of true coffee

great taste