10% Off Orders Over $40!

Pero, Instant Natural Beverage, Caffeine Free, Original, 7 oz (200 g)

Great substitute!

Posted by Reviewer1514704 on Feb 20, 2012

I was very doubtful that this would taste anything like coffee but it does. If I drank it black, then maybe not but I like it with cream and sugar. I can't drink coffee because of Interstitial Cystitis pain and I really miss it. This coffee substitute is helping me get over it.

THIS STUFF IS AMAZING

Posted by 5583777649708384385 on Sep 16, 2013

Several years ago my family introduced me to PERO and I just instantly loved the taste. I like to have something warm in the morning and many times in the winter when I come in from the cold. I put Coffee Mate creamer in it. I just love it. I have several friends that are now "hooked" on the taste. It works as a natural laxative also. We found iHerb.com on the internet while trying to find PERO in the town we moved to. I will continue to purchase it on line. It is cheaper than in the stores... TRY IT YOU WILL LOVE IT

What I think of the Pero that I purchased.

Posted by 5709372971592061678 on Dec 23, 2013

I have been using this for a few years, and it is very good and healthy. I use it in place of coffee, and it satisfies me. I really like the taste.

Surprise

Posted by Reviewer3249133 on Mar 01, 2014

I didn't expect too much of this drink, but I was in for a pleasent surprise: Pero tastes delicious. My favourite way of drinkin it is with a little cream. That way Pero tastes heavenly, better than coffee.

The Best

Posted by 5730581914857231907 on Mar 06, 2014

We love this product.I have used this, Pero, for many years and have found it to be the best coffee substitute. Has a good flavor and satisfies my taste. The price is a little high but is worth it to me. I do not drink coffee for about 40 plus years but it smeels better thast that which I have run across. Thanks iHerb for providing at a cost effective price. L