Pero

Posted by Reviewer3187616 on Jan 23, 2012

I like the taste and so does my husband since we are to stay away from caffine so this is great I usedto get postum all the time but now can't so this Pero tastes like postum will order more when my 2 cans run out.

very tasty but has Gluten

Posted by 4830348561422125469 on Jul 27, 2013

I had a mistake and thought it is only chicory. My family likes it very much

pero beverage

Posted by 5094170462134230848 on Jun 28, 2013

this product is really very good, it taste alot like coffee, and that was what I was looking for

good

Posted by Reviewer1643384 on Jul 02, 2012

A good substitute for coffee roasting, weak, weak, drink in the morning with my daughter.

Too mild coffee taste.

Posted by Rosiee on Sep 18, 2012

You have to put much more than the dosage stated on the container to "fool" yourself, that you are drinking an actual coffee. And even then it's not that convincing. I had better expectations about the taste, but unfortunately this product is not my cup of tea, or in this case - cup of coffee... Last time I tried it mixed with Made Labs' Cafeceps and it was fine, but I don't see much sense in such "mix" apart from experimentation. Another unfortunate fact, is that due to the products, from which this is made - it also contains Gluten, a substance I would like to keep away from my system, when possible. Then again, I am not a coffee snob and I can't provide expert opinions about coffee, but I seriously doubt, that ANY coffee enthusiast will like this one, since the thing, that made the biggest impression on me is the weak flavor. For *my* casual use, this just doesn't fit in. That's all.

Nice, Click at my user name for more reviews..

Posted by Moony90 on Nov 08, 2013

not too strong, It's ok coffee alternative.

Pero needs a double shot!

Posted by 5154758354297209173 on Oct 21, 2016

Two rounded teaspoons in 6oz of water is the norm for me.

Not a great coffee substitute

Posted by 5531213142908494821 on Mar 23, 2016

I purchased this product because so many reviews were positive, but don't be fooled. I had to quit drinking coffee because my body just doesn't handle it well anymore. If you're looking for a substitute for coffee, what I've learned is that there is none! This product tastes like burnt instant coffee at best. It also lacks the depth of coffee. It's not even good with milk and sugar. In fact, it's so bad that I won't even finish the tin. Strangely, the only thing I've found that satisfies my cravings for coffee is dandelion tea. It has a depth that these coffee substitutes lack.

um, meh, at best

Posted by 4788235660746795371 on Dec 20, 2016

I purchased this coffee alternative bc I am reallllly trying to cut back on my caffeine consumption. I give it a solid 2 stars. One star for color and another for sorta but not really tasting like a convincing coffee alternative. Will most likely use to bake with, no mas for drinking.

Cheap

Posted by Yevheniia on Feb 25, 2016

Not impressed, but it's a hit because of the price and size