Pero, Instant Natural Beverage Mix, Extra Dark Roast, 100% Caffeine Free, 5.25 oz (150 g)

great pero and great service

Posted by Reviewer1937686 on Jan 02, 2012

I'm thoroughly enjoying my Pero extra dark roast!

non coffee drink

Posted by Reviewer3314502 on Jan 03, 2012

good taste and easy to use

Great service/great product!

Posted by Reviewer1277320 on May 17, 2011

Pero dark roast is the best coffee substitute we have ever used. The service from iHerb was excellent. Timely delivery and packed very carefully because of glass jars. Thank you and keep up the good work!

Extra dark Roast Pero Yummy

Posted by Reviewer1612143 on Jun 03, 2011

Love this!! It has a great bold taste and so low in calories. This is impossible to find in the stores. I love the zero caffeine and zero coffee but such a great taste. I use yummy coffee creamers, like french vanilla and chocolate.

Quitting Coffee - Caffeine - going on 3 days now with no coffee at all! UPDATED

Posted by Reviewer2186607 on Jun 18, 2012

Using this product to help quit coffee - love the taste - better than Cafix product and bueno products (both are coffee substitutes) but still - if they ever bring back Postum I'd switch to that in a heartbeat! This does have the rich, dark flavor for me - but there's just nothing that replaces the smell of coffee brewing - if they came up with something that did - and it was caffeine free - I'd buy it! UPDATED: I have been off coffee now (June 2012) for 6 months now! It (Pero) has been my morning drink - and my afternoon, evening and middle of the night drink - it has no caffeine - so I can have it whenever I want! One way I found to make a 'coffee house' style morning beverage with this - I make my Pero - just a little stronger than normal - add a little agave, and using my magic bullet I blend up some organic plain soy milk till its frothy and pour that on top of my coffee. If I want the vanilla flavor - I simply add a little real vanilla - nothing artificial - no 'non-dairy' chemicals, or man made flavors - purely delicious and enjoyable without the chemicals! Takes no more time to make than making a 'regular' cup of coffee adding the non-dairy creamers and sugars etc., yet is so much healthier for you! (If you crave a chocolate flavor in your 'coffee' use powdered carob sprinkled on top of the 'frothy' soymilk. (Or organic, raw cocoa powder.) I still use green tea - which has caffeine in it - but it is much less than coffee and better for you in that form - plus you get the antioxidants with the green tea!