great razor

Posted by Reviewer2630211 on May 14, 2009

Best razor for the money. Please don't stop carrying it! Have been using it for years. My local store stopped carrying it, and so I went looking online and found your store. I will now be a repeat buyer for this product, so please don't stop carrying it! Thanks!

Best razor system I have ever used!!!

Posted by Reviewer2798647 on Sep 29, 2011

I have a very tough beard and extremely sensitive skin so you can imagine the trouble I have shaving. I have tried everything from Mach3, Fusion, Schick EVEN double edge and injector shaving. I ordered these Personna blades just out of curiosity as the price was really good. Let me tell you, I have had the best shaves in my entire 15yrs of shaving! The blades are so super smooth and cut great for a very close, long lasting shave. I can't believe something purchased on a whim has turned out to be the best razor I have ever used! I am going to place a bulk order of these blades as I don't want to run out for a long, long time! Neil

Best of best razor blades!!

Posted by Reviewer3129672 on Sep 07, 2010

I use it everyday.No more scratchs,no more bleeding when I'm shaving.

So glad I found these!

Posted by Reviewer1174790 on May 28, 2009

These are my favorite razors and I have been using them for years. I always purchased them at a large retailer and they suddenly stopped carrying them. After several months of trying to locate them at other local retailers, I found them on iHerb.com. These razors offer a close and comfortable shave for a fraction of the price of many competitors.

from Ukraine

Posted by FataMorgana on Sep 16, 2011

These blades are of medium quality.

Easy and convenient.

Posted by Reviewer1444906 on Aug 30, 2012

Provide easy and comfortable shave. Very fond of my husband.

Great blades

Posted by Reviewer1786904 on Jun 30, 2009

These Personna blades work perfectly with the Gillette Sensor Razor and offer a better value then the original Sensor blades. iHerb.com has great service and quick shipping. iHerb.com has won my business.

CARSTAIRS JCT.

Posted by Reviewer3326868 on Dec 03, 2011

HAVE TRIED MOST OF THE SO CALLED SUPER DUPER RAZOR BLADES AND NO OTHER BLADE COMES CLOSE TO THE SMOOTH SHAVE YOU GET WITH THESE TRIPLE BLADE CARTRIDGES. CHECK THE PRICE, YOU CANT BEAT IT.

Very Close Shave at a fraction of the price!

Posted by Reviewer2848653 on Jul 30, 2009

How fantastic to find blades that don't require taking out a loan at the bank! And the best part is, these Personna blades give a closer shave than the Mach 3 system I have been using for the past many years. Gotta Love That!!

for the money......

Posted by 101010011 on Sep 19, 2012

best deal out in the land for an above average quality razor. steeply priced products like the mach 3 and fusion are not worth paying the hefty premium over these personna replacement cartridges. these blades will give you a few close shaves before you have to hit up a fresh new blade. iherb is one of the few online retailers that carry these