July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Personna Razor Blades, Twin Blade Plus with Lubricating Strip, 5 Razors

Reviews 4-star

Good performance, easy to handle

Posted by antonkunin on Jul 13, 2012

I found these razor blades to be quite sharp, and yet I've never got injured while using them. They are easy to use and shave well. The only downside was that two of the blades arrived broken, which was a shame.

Better than what I expected

Posted by Reviewer2870840 on Oct 06, 2013

These razors are cheap. However, I was surprised at how good the shave was from them. I did end up with about 3 small nicks, although I usually get cut from more expensive razors anyway. I was impressed to see a pivoting head in such a cheap product, which is usually in more expensive razors. I would say that these razors are on par with a generic 3 blade razor that I tend to buy, which is good considering that they only have 2 blades. I would recommend using the razors for no more than 2 shaves.

review of a product

Posted by Bereginia on Oct 21, 2013

Normal

Not bad.

Posted by Reviewer1783972 on Feb 23, 2012

They get the job done and they don't cost much.