Spay-Incontinence Problem Solved

Posted by Reviewer3177586 on Jun 13, 2011

Our 9 year old Sheltie has had a problem with urinary incontinence since she was spayed (she was 7 months old). We didn't like the options our vet suggested, so took the more natural route. For many years, she did fine on a product called "Leaks-No-More." About a year ago, she developed incontinence, but only when she was sleeping soundly... it got worse and worse. She was dribbling/leaking when she walked across a room. When we first tried the Pet Naturals Bladder Support it didn't seem to be working. I doubled the pills for about 3 weeks, then backed off to the suggested dosage. As long as she gets 1/2 pill both am and pm now, she is fine! This is a great product -- don't give up on it -- give it time to work!!

This really helps

Posted by Reviewer1980947 on Mar 19, 2013

I have a senior greyhound that leaks a little when walking to the back door to go outside. Ever since I have been giving him this it has helped so much! I give him 1 1/2 in the morning and at night. He eats it in his food.

No more leaks!

Posted by 5431447159362245652 on Jan 16, 2014

This product has stopped my 7 year old female American Bulldog from leaking urine and there are no side effects.

Urinary Incontinence

Posted by Reviewer1678733 on Aug 06, 2009

This product has been great for slight urinary incontinence in one of my dogs. She takes the tablets like a treat.

Bladder support for dogs

Posted by 5549382943309513119 on Sep 20, 2012

Excellent product,has helped our dog greatly,no more leaking.Yeah!!!

효과가 좋아요

Posted by 4985223872019426468 on Feb 10, 2013

11살 강아지 키우고있는데요 방광이 안좋아서 자주 소변보고 기분이 안좋아했는데 이걸 먹인후론 그런게 거의 사라졌네요 알약이 크고 풀냄새가 좀 많이 나서 안먹을까 싶었는데 생각보다 잘먹네요

Dry Doggie!

Posted by Reviewer2622545 on May 04, 2014

Love this product! My 15 year old female spayed doggie was doing a lot of bed wetting. The vet put her on some drugs but I did not like the nasty side effects. Did some research and found this product. Now she is a dry doggie and I am so happy. I give 1 1/2 tablet per day. I was giving her this dose two a day but she was still wetting. I think that perhaps I was overdosing her? Anyway after I cut back, no more accidents. So I am re-ordering this product.

Recommend for older dogs

Posted by Reviewer2763299 on May 17, 2011

We have a senior male dog who takes 1 tablet per day with his morning meal. It seems to have made a difference, there are less "accidents" when he takes it regularly.

Not effective

Posted by Reviewer3009488 on Oct 19, 2010

Got this for my female 14 year old dog, who has a "leaking" problem while sleeping. . did't seem to help at all.