Worked like a charm

Posted by Reviewer1913608 on Aug 12, 2011

My dog is so affraid of thunder that she just goes crazy, and don't even talk about fireworks! Just one of these lil chews calmed her down so much that she could stay still and not tremble at all. So glad I found this. I will always have this on hand for her. Tee

Wonderful product!

Posted by Reviewer1045127 on Apr 25, 2011

I've gone through most other calming solutions on the market and am the most impressed by these. Too many of the other all-natural calming treatments upset my dogs' stomachs and don't seem to calm them down much at all. I use these chews regularly with my anxious pug mix (I'll give him one about an hour before I have to leave for work) and I also give them to some of the foster dogs that we have to help them transition into a new home environment or if I have to take them on the train or anything out of the ordinary. I can't say enough good things about them. My only complaint is that I need more than 21 of them and would love a bigger package.

Calming for Small Dogs is doing wonders for our little guy!

Posted by Reviewer2035978 on May 01, 2011

Our dog tends to be quite nervous and fearful at times...we started giving him one of these a day and they have definitely made a difference. We used to have trouble putting a leash on him to go for a walk and also brushing him and since we started these he is a lot calmer - these and a bit of help from Cesar Milan, the Dog Whisperer and he has improved loads - he swallows them whole, he doesn't even chew them as he cant wait to get this treat every morning :-)

great product

Posted by Reviewer3100990 on Jun 11, 2010

My dog is afraid of thunder. The soft chews seem to really help and she likes them. This is the second bag I have bought. I don't think we will ever be without them. I also used them before she went to the groomers. Great help!

Dog is Addicted and Cat Wants it Too!

Posted by Reviewer2128490 on Jan 31, 2011

I dunno what is in there but the dog takes one smell and regardless of how he feels, downs it. The minute I open the resealable bag the cat shows up. I canot tell if this makes my old dog any calmer but he sure adores it!

Good stuff

Posted by Reviewer3352217 on Oct 29, 2011

My dog became much calmer after it

I am pleasantly surprised.

Posted by Reviewer3106204 on Sep 11, 2011

I had my doubts about these chews as far as calming my skittish dog, but they really work. She always was nervous when riding in the car and would pant and work herself into a nervous frenzy. Not any more. On days we are going to travel any distance, I give my 14 lb. terrier two of these tiny chews the morning of our trip. She seems calm but not drugged. She curls up and falls asleep after a few minutes on the road. They have even helped with her fear of fireworks. Although it hasn't gone away completely, it is noticeably better. I will always have these in my pantry.

Seem to work

Posted by Reviewer1466433 on Nov 06, 2009

I have tried at least 5 different natural dog calming products (with valerian, chamomile, L-Tryptophan, GABA and flower extracts) these seem to work better than any of the others and my dog loves them.

very good.

Posted by RhondiLynne on Aug 20, 2010

nice small size, and my dog loves them. She is over 25 pounds, so i have to give her 2 a day. They do help her to be calm. She has anxiety issues.

worked well

Posted by Reviewer2582217 on Jul 06, 2010

My dog's first 4th of July experience left her nervous, tense and unsettled as neighborhood firecrackers started early. She soon began pacing and looking for a place to hide. I had just purchased these, and gave her one of the tiny bone-shaped chews while I hoped for the best. With 30 minutes she was calm and relaxed and was not at all bothered by the the very audible town sponsored 30 minute fireworks display later in the evening.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »