Pet Naturals of Vermont, Calming, For Small Dogs, Chicken Liver, 21 Bone-Shaped Chews

Reviews 3-star

I have a female Shih Tzu mixed

Posted by 5096769369577468148 on Jul 15, 2012

It seems to have a little affect on her, but I really can't tell if it's working because she will be hyped up for a while and than calm, but I really can't tell if it's just her whining down or the pill working and it only last for a short period. I've only been giving it to her for 3 days so I really don't know if maybe it takes a little longer to work or not, but so far notice a minor change.

Glycerin

Posted by Reviewer1292283 on Apr 30, 2013

These seemed to work pretty well but after seeing glycerin in the ingredient list, I decided to stop giving them to her. I didn't want to take a chance and I couldn't see where the product was made i.e. China.

Not much difference for nervous yorkie

Posted by Reviewer1534413 on Jun 27, 2014

I have a nervous yorkie who gets over-excited easily: when walking to the dog park or riding in the car. She weighs 4 kilos, and I only gave one chew a day, she seemed a bit less stressed, but there wasn't a big difference. So I switched to Dorwest Herbs Scullcap and Valerian which works much better for the occasional anxiety-provoking event.

Not sure

Posted by Reviewer2368758 on Nov 01, 2011

I'm not certain if it made any difference to my dog's behaviour