Glycerin

Posted by Reviewer1292283 on Apr 30, 2013

These seemed to work pretty well but after seeing glycerin in the ingredient list, I decided to stop giving them to her. I didn't want to take a chance and I couldn't see where the product was made i.e. China.

Not much difference for nervous yorkie

Posted by Reviewer1534413 on Jun 27, 2014

I have a nervous yorkie who gets over-excited easily: when walking to the dog park or riding in the car. She weighs 4 kilos, and I only gave one chew a day, she seemed a bit less stressed, but there wasn't a big difference. So I switched to Dorwest Herbs Scullcap and Valerian which works much better for the occasional anxiety-provoking event.

Ok

Posted by 5451805406889187802 on Jul 14, 2014

Not very tasty, dog that could benefit from this refuses to eat it.

Too few to tell the benefit

Posted by Reviewer2251137 on Sep 10, 2014

My dog really likes the flavor and enjoys them, but there are so few in the package that I don't give it to him every day. I'm not sure if that's enough to "calm" him. The package should have more in it.

I have a female Shih Tzu mixed

Posted by 5096769369577468148 on Jul 15, 2012

It seems to have a little affect on her, but I really can't tell if it's working because she will be hyped up for a while and than calm, but I really can't tell if it's just her whining down or the pill working and it only last for a short period. I've only been giving it to her for 3 days so I really don't know if maybe it takes a little longer to work or not, but so far notice a minor change.

Not sure

Posted by Reviewer2368758 on Nov 01, 2011

I'm not certain if it made any difference to my dog's behaviour

okay treat

Posted by whenthesunsleeps on Jun 15, 2015

My dog really liked this treat, The pieces are a little big for small dogs, but since the treat is soft it can easily be broken in half :) It is not as pure as other brands on iherb, I switched to a brand with more natural ingredients.