July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Pet Naturals of Vermont, Calming, For Small Dogs, Chicken Liver, 21 Bone-Shaped Chews

Reviews 5-star

Worked like a charm

Posted by Reviewer1913608 on Aug 12, 2011

My dog is so affraid of thunder that she just goes crazy, and don't even talk about fireworks! Just one of these lil chews calmed her down so much that she could stay still and not tremble at all. So glad I found this. I will always have this on hand for her. Tee

Wonderful product!

Posted by Reviewer1045127 on Apr 25, 2011

I've gone through most other calming solutions on the market and am the most impressed by these. Too many of the other all-natural calming treatments upset my dogs' stomachs and don't seem to calm them down much at all. I use these chews regularly with my anxious pug mix (I'll give him one about an hour before I have to leave for work) and I also give them to some of the foster dogs that we have to help them transition into a new home environment or if I have to take them on the train or anything out of the ordinary. I can't say enough good things about them. My only complaint is that I need more than 21 of them and would love a bigger package.

Calming for Small Dogs is doing wonders for our little guy!

Posted by Reviewer2035978 on May 01, 2011

Our dog tends to be quite nervous and fearful at times...we started giving him one of these a day and they have definitely made a difference. We used to have trouble putting a leash on him to go for a walk and also brushing him and since we started these he is a lot calmer - these and a bit of help from Cesar Milan, the Dog Whisperer and he has improved loads - he swallows them whole, he doesn't even chew them as he cant wait to get this treat every morning :-)

great product

Posted by Reviewer3100990 on Jun 11, 2010

My dog is afraid of thunder. The soft chews seem to really help and she likes them. This is the second bag I have bought. I don't think we will ever be without them. I also used them before she went to the groomers. Great help!

Dog is Addicted and Cat Wants it Too!

Posted by Reviewer2128490 on Jan 31, 2011

I dunno what is in there but the dog takes one smell and regardless of how he feels, downs it. The minute I open the resealable bag the cat shows up. I canot tell if this makes my old dog any calmer but he sure adores it!