Not much difference for nervous yorkie

Posted by Reviewer1534413 on Jun 27, 2014

I have a nervous yorkie who gets over-excited easily: when walking to the dog park or riding in the car. She weighs 4 kilos, and I only gave one chew a day, she seemed a bit less stressed, but there wasn't a big difference. So I switched to Dorwest Herbs Scullcap and Valerian which works much better for the occasional anxiety-provoking event.

Ok

Posted by 5451805406889187802 on Jul 14, 2014

Not very tasty, dog that could benefit from this refuses to eat it.

I have a female Shih Tzu mixed

Posted by 5096769369577468148 on Jul 15, 2012

It seems to have a little affect on her, but I really can't tell if it's working because she will be hyped up for a while and than calm, but I really can't tell if it's just her whining down or the pill working and it only last for a short period. I've only been giving it to her for 3 days so I really don't know if maybe it takes a little longer to work or not, but so far notice a minor change.

Too few to tell the benefit

Posted by Reviewer2251137 on Sep 10, 2014

My dog really likes the flavor and enjoys them, but there are so few in the package that I don't give it to him every day. I'm not sure if that's enough to "calm" him. The package should have more in it.

Eatable but no results

Posted by Reviewer1720224 on Oct 14, 2011

My pug (10 months old female) often gets too hyper or stressed and to direct the stress often she develops not so nice habits - like scratching doors, bitting slippers, etc. I put huge hopes on this product as I'm totally against other kind than natural treats for calming her down but even after several uses it hasn't given visible effects, even when increasing the dose. It works as a simple treat, my puggy loves it but not more.

My dog won't eat it!

Posted by Reviewer1605433 on Oct 19, 2012

The dog I bought it for is fearful when we come to groom him ... and he wouldn't eat this ... and my other dog who is a bit hyper at night time eats it but it didn't change anything.

Shih Tzu

Posted by Reviewer1540113 on Apr 26, 2012

This product seemed to make my 3 y/o female Shih Tzu more hyped up. No calming action noted at all. I do like this brand for other products. Just not this one.

Calmed dog down during thunderstorms

Posted by coconut on Jun 23, 2012

My dog gets really scared during thunderstorms. My dog weighs 36 pounds so I had to give him extra and would go through the bag quickly. I also use a thundershirt for my dog. This combination seems to work well. It's more natural than the medications the vet wanted to give him for the anxiety.

Dog loves this. Really works and I only give my 45 lb dog 2.

Posted by Reviewer1221402 on Mar 02, 2012