New To iHerb?

Pet Naturals of Vermont, Calming for Cats, 21 Sugar Free, Chicken Liver Flavored, 21 Soft Chews,

Reviews 1-star

piece of crap literally and a lie

Posted by Reviewer1116862 on May 08, 2012

If there were no stars I would of put it. My stressed cat ate 1 did nothing she was out& bout 15 min later. I couldnt sleep. I called the company they said to double it. I tried, she spit it out. Then tried again trippling it. She hates it I left it on the bed thought she wasnt in the mood for it, it was still there in the morning. Their other product the hairball remedy she hates too, sent it cause this wasnt working. I wasted my money and time. Its BS and disgusting and hard as a rock and smells bad too!!!!!!!

mon chat n en veux pas

Posted by 5726786170961850455 on Jul 14, 2014

my cat did not want to taste it!