From Singapore

Posted by Reviewer2065430 on Feb 12, 2010

I have two male Maine Coons. Both took to these chews willingly the first day. Day two onwards, it was like poison to them. They refused to eat them. Tried again after a few weeks later, they just refuse to eat them. These chews are quite hard as well. They are at least better than the liquid form which smells awful and difficult to administer to the cats.

Mi gato pasa de esto..

Posted by afrohair on May 25, 2015

Seguramente ell producto sea efectivo, por eso doy una puntuación media, pues no puedo valorarlo completamente... pero a mi gato, no le gusta este producto y no hay forma de que se lo tome. Al principio mostró interés, pero al cabo de dos veces que lo probó, ahora solo lo huele, lo lame un poco y se olvida de él.

Josefine loves the taste of it

Posted by Reviewer1730565 on Nov 25, 2011

But we don`t see any changes in the cats behaviour

Anxious cat

Posted by Reviewer2500683 on Mar 11, 2012

My cat liked the taste of it at first but refuses to eat it now, from what I have seen it didn't really reduce her anxiety. However I have never tried three of em at once, but I fear I won't be able too.

Don't know exactly...

Posted by 4840527273901042197 on May 30, 2013

I don't know what it makes him calming down. but it is tasty

Eh, a bit skeptical.

Posted by 4701282132076231168 on Jul 12, 2013

On one hand, the cats really liked the treats. In fact, when we had a friend watch out cats for a few hours they ran amok. They were given a treat before our friend came over, and they wanted more. Once we left, they went hunting and knocking down anything in their path to get at the treats. They ate the whole bag and another bag of Pet Naturals-Daily Best.

Lucy loves them, but she's still a spaz.

Posted by 4756642227357225880 on Sep 25, 2013

My cat loves these treats. Usually, she bats her treats around and plays with them, but with these, she just eats them. I haven't noticed her being any more mellow or relaxed, but she seems to enjoy them. If she hears me grab the bag, she is at full attention!

A mi gato le gustan

Posted by Karanoia on Feb 19, 2014

No sé si relajan, pero al gato le gustan

Hard to tell if they work

Posted by 4911457616886709686 on Mar 12, 2014

After experiencing the calming effect of L-Theanine (bought from iherb), I though it would be interesting for get some for my cat. I've given him these before pet visits and New Year (fireworks!) and honestly it's hard to tell if he was more calm; he didn't act much differently. I probably would buy again though for peace of mind; I know the ingredients work for *me*, so probably works for him? As for the treats, they're very big and very dry, need to be broken into 4 pieces before my cat will even attempt to eat them.

Dor de barriga

Posted by 5609635808813649152 on Jun 29, 2014

Deu um pouco de dor de barriga nos meus gatos. Eles resistiram um pouco. Não notei calma.rs