Peaceful cat!

Posted by Reviewer3260068 on Feb 10, 2010

We give this to our attention seeking cat to calm him down at night to give us some peace and quiet. Works well.

Fantastic result for all ages cats

Posted by crazy4health on Aug 16, 2013

What a nice surprise! I bought these treats to try them out as result of my research for natural calming remedies because we have to relocate AGAIN soon. Last couple of times it was so stressful for 5 our cats and for us as well! Our cats are quite picky and do not take stuff they do not know but they were very intrigued from the moment I opened a bag. They LOVE it! And most important, these chews done amazing work relaxing our most unsettled and crazy Tommy and very soon he went to his bed and slept right thru without even trying to catch our feet under the blanket. Recently I rescued a small feral kitten that was terrified to appear in absolutely unknown environment - these chews saved us and kitten from crying at night and he slept calmly till the morning; it helps in the process of taming him as well. Love this product and will buy again soon.

My cat loves this!

Posted by 5256055697754896032 on Mar 18, 2014

And I think it is helping him a bit with his anxiety.

Our cat seems more friendly

Posted by Mangoes on Sep 07, 2013

He doesn't LOVE them like a treat.

good stuff

Posted by Reviewer3084687 on Dec 12, 2011

My cats loved these treats and they are really picky about it. :)

Kitty likes them!!

Posted by 5033055426821075575 on Jun 22, 2015

My cat is scared of everything, every time someone comes over she hides for HOURS. I've just started giving her one of these when there are stressful situations. She likes the taste and actually eats them, which is already good! and they do help her stay calm

This product is fabulous.

Posted by Reviewer3038641 on Aug 23, 2010

The soft chews are a bit too large and hard not soft like the Daily Best vitamins that my cat loves by the same company. I had to cut them up into smaller pieces and she would then eat them.

My cats love this product.

Posted by Reviewer3267963 on Mar 03, 2014

Havent seen that they have been calmer, but they love the taste. So will keep buying them.

Doesn't exactly calm my cat but she loves it anyway

Posted by 5002175218237722017 on May 06, 2015

My kitten loves the taste of it. She thinks it's a treat. She will come running once she hears my rustling the pack.

the cats loves it

Posted by 5314419549109284037 on Feb 09, 2016

the cats loves it as a treat but we see no calming effect on them.