My cat liked this.

Posted by Jennie on Aug 06, 2012

It also seemed to help her calm down when I gave her one before we went to the vet.

piece of crap literally and a lie

Posted by Reviewer1116862 on May 08, 2012

If there were no stars I would of put it. My stressed cat ate 1 did nothing she was out& bout 15 min later. I couldnt sleep. I called the company they said to double it. I tried, she spit it out. Then tried again trippling it. She hates it I left it on the bed thought she wasnt in the mood for it, it was still there in the morning. Their other product the hairball remedy she hates too, sent it cause this wasnt working. I wasted my money and time. Its BS and disgusting and hard as a rock and smells bad too!!!!!!!

good

Posted by Reviewer2764825 on Apr 04, 2012

good

Work Well

Posted by bewell on Apr 03, 2012

My cats like these, thank goodness, as well as the other flavors, and the L-Theanine is very effective. If you are going to use them I would just recommend that you cut or break them into smaller bite-sized pieces beforehand.

My two cats love it!

Posted by merengue on Mar 30, 2012

It works great for my 10yo Siamese tom: no more anxious licking and night meowing

Anxious cat

Posted by Reviewer2500683 on Mar 11, 2012

My cat liked the taste of it at first but refuses to eat it now, from what I have seen it didn't really reduce her anxiety. However I have never tried three of em at once, but I fear I won't be able too.

Calming.

Posted by eldeen on Feb 25, 2012

One of my cats is a bit stressed sometimes, and then we give him some of these. He likes them and they make him calmer. :)

Worked like a charm.

Posted by Reviewer1011803 on Jan 18, 2012

We used this on our cat that had previously clawed and chewed her way out of the soft, airline approved cabin pet carrier we had (think of the scene form "Alien" where the monster pops out the guy's abdomen). She remained calm throughout the trip and was not "dopey" when we let her out.

Finely,Something for pets.Wish There were more & cheaper priced.

Posted by Reviewer2387791 on Dec 25, 2011

Have only used it 2 times on 2 diff.cats.Seems like it works some what. Would have to use it longer.Would like to see more of this type of product made,also in a bigger bag.Have 2 bullies both abandoned,ending up at our home.Both females.Then have another male who doesn't like either one, of the cats.One cat has to be appart from the others,at all times.Not many in a package so it won't last long.Would like to see a larger package for people who have problem cats who really need this natural form.

good stuff

Posted by Reviewer3084687 on Dec 12, 2011

My cats loved these treats and they are really picky about it. :)