Good

Posted by 5432323423964475488 on Oct 24, 2014

This is good and it does help my cat realax. Just wish they had other B vitamins in there too.

my cats love this!

Posted by 5345220146914635015 on Sep 29, 2014

All my cats love this, even with the VERY picky one. It seems to work well enough because they look calmer when they went to the vet. I'll definitely buy this again. p.s. it would be better if the effect last longer

cats love it

Posted by 4843403699329772392 on Sep 15, 2013

i don't know if it calms the cats or not. but cats love it

pre bath "snack" :)

Posted by themissingsock on Aug 08, 2012

I use this as a pre-bath snack about 40mins-1hr before i give my cat a bath which has been quite a painful affair for both of us..it does seem to work a bit in calming her down. i am going to try giving this to her at night to see if she'll sleep through the night

This product is fabulous.

Posted by Reviewer3038641 on Aug 23, 2010

The soft chews are a bit too large and hard not soft like the Daily Best vitamins that my cat loves by the same company. I had to cut them up into smaller pieces and she would then eat them.

Lucy loves them, but she's still a spaz.

Posted by 4756642227357225880 on Sep 25, 2013

My cat loves these treats. Usually, she bats her treats around and plays with them, but with these, she just eats them. I haven't noticed her being any more mellow or relaxed, but she seems to enjoy them. If she hears me grab the bag, she is at full attention!

Don't know exactly...

Posted by 4840527273901042197 on May 30, 2013

I don't know what it makes him calming down. but it is tasty

Eh, a bit skeptical.

Posted by 4701282132076231168 on Jul 12, 2013

On one hand, the cats really liked the treats. In fact, when we had a friend watch out cats for a few hours they ran amok. They were given a treat before our friend came over, and they wanted more. Once we left, they went hunting and knocking down anything in their path to get at the treats. They ate the whole bag and another bag of Pet Naturals-Daily Best.

A mi gato le gustan

Posted by Karanoia on Feb 19, 2014

No sé si relajan, pero al gato le gustan

Hard to tell if they work

Posted by 4911457616886709686 on Mar 12, 2014

After experiencing the calming effect of L-Theanine (bought from iherb), I though it would be interesting for get some for my cat. I've given him these before pet visits and New Year (fireworks!) and honestly it's hard to tell if he was more calm; he didn't act much differently. I probably would buy again though for peace of mind; I know the ingredients work for *me*, so probably works for him? As for the treats, they're very big and very dry, need to be broken into 4 pieces before my cat will even attempt to eat them.