New To iHerb?

Pet Naturals of Vermont, Calming for Cats, 21 Sugar Free, Chicken Liver Flavored, 21 Soft Chews,

완전 좋아요~ㅎㅎ

Posted by 4638321892769712096 on May 02, 2013

울애가 겁도 많고, 예민한 편이라 심신안정에 도움이 될까 해서 샀어요~ 먹는거에 은근히 까탈스러워서 걱정했는데..이건 봉지 뜯어서 주자마자 먹네요-_-;;ㅋㅋㅋ 솔직히 효과가 있는지는 잘모르겠구요. 넘 좋아하니까 그냥 간식처럼 주고 있어요~!!

Oh Cats! They Love them!

Posted by Healthy-Be-Beautiful on Oct 15, 2013

These are the opposite of cat nip! Great for hyper-active kittens/young cats or for kitties that act up at night time. They like the taste and seem to work well. See My Profile for the Tips and Special Deals!

Fantastic result for all ages cats

Posted by Reviewer3295786 on Aug 16, 2013

What a nice surprise! I bought these treats to try them out as result of my research for natural calming remedies because we have to relocate AGAIN soon. Last couple of times it was so stressful for 5 our cats and for us as well! Our cats are quite picky and do not take stuff they do not know but they were very intrigued from the moment I opened a bag. They LOVE it! And most important, these chews done amazing work relaxing our most unsettled and crazy Tommy and very soon he went to his bed and slept right thru without even trying to catch our feet under the blanket. Recently I rescued a small feral kitten that was terrified to appear in absolutely unknown environment - these chews saved us and kitten from crying at night and he slept calmly till the morning; it helps in the process of taming him as well. Love this product and will buy again soon.

good

Posted by 5211829750681595998 on Aug 25, 2013

my cat loves this!

Great for my cat

Posted by Reviewer2405863 on Sep 06, 2013

Y cat loves this treat, looks like no bad stuff in it, and help calming the kitty in stress situations