Pet Naturals of Vermont Dog Vitamins

Posted by 5321336032088698528 on Jan 22, 2016

This is an excellent vitamin for my Shepherd, and she enjoys them with no problem and the pricing is fair. Thank you Andy

AMAZING

Posted by 4863217023927760852 on Jan 10, 2015

amazing for my english bulldog!

picky dog will eat this

Posted by happycustomer23 on Aug 23, 2014

My dog sends to be fine with this product. He's usually pretty picky when it comes to any thing made go dogs but when I crush this into his food he has never turned his nose away from it so that is great. His stool is good and his coat is good so it is doing its job.

Dog loves to eat it even though she hates pills

Posted by 5281122557182515042 on Aug 15, 2014

Its a great product because my dog is really picky about taking pills of any sort and the ingredients in this is very very yummy for my doggie. My dog is healthier and happier for it. Or maybe I am just imagining it... she is a happy dog after all and I'm even more happy to give her healthy and yummy tablets!

Great

Posted by 5186363847047246949 on Mar 10, 2014

really good product.

Good Quality snack for dogs

Posted by 5024307892433965137 on Jan 13, 2014

The Content is chewable and my dogs just love them like a snack, Amazing. Not yet see any different after taking this but i will love to continuely and they keep healthy as usual

Dogs like it, but it is a little hard. Would like it to be a hair softer.

Posted by Reviewer2108799 on Nov 26, 2013

My dogs like it ok, but have not been on it long enough for me to form an opinion.

My dog doesn't eat

Posted by nikitt44 on May 13, 2013

I read a review i thought my dog would eat it easily but my dog doesn't like to eat it.I have to smash it to pieces and put them in her mouth,just like when you give your dog a medicine.It's really hard for me.Anyway I will try to give her this vitamin everyday.I think it's good for her.

EXCELLENT PRODUCT

Posted by Reviewer1473916 on Feb 12, 2013

The hair of my dog is like a silk. I love this product and I'll use it for future

good product

Posted by 4944075913505318685 on Jan 05, 2013

vitamins are very helpful for dogs. dog ate not well at first, now accustomed to and have a good

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »