• Customer Ratings

ok

Posted by carmenpear on Nov 03, 2015

my dog don't like to take this and too big for small dogs!

Pills are toooo large....

Posted by 5722013870293167477 on Jul 31, 2015

Not only the pills are huge, they also smell terrible. My both small dogs don't want to eat the pill, and I also cannot push it(not even half of the pill) down their throat because I'm afraid that it will get stuck and my dogs will choke. I've found a method to disolve the pill in a little bit of water and give it to my dogs with a syringe. However, the pill is very sticky and half of it remains in the syringe...the manufacturer should have covered the pill with something to make it go down the throat easily...

Muito Bom

Posted by 5708456129302129764 on Oct 21, 2014

Simplesmente ótimo, dei para minha cadela, que já é idosa, e resumindo, antes da vitamina ela parecia estar em "slow motion", depois da vitamina, ela está "full power".

HUGE pills

Posted by MyRecommendationsPage on Aug 26, 2014

my dog seams to be happier and more active but he is a tiny dog and the pills are huge, even after cutting to half. its very hard to make him take it. i would prefure it to be smaller and take a bigger dosage then huge and take none.

Daily Best Senior Dogs

Posted by 4630873812344236820 on Jul 29, 2014

This product seems to help my senior dog..

Nothing impressive

Posted by 4843028154430941661 on Jun 25, 2014

First month for my first order. I see no change.

My dog likes these

Posted by Reviewer2541215 on Aug 24, 2013

So, that's a good sign. I always start out with less than is recommended and work up. I use it to supplement his raw diet, after learning about the hazards of kibble, no matter how expensive it is.

Good but the smell is awful

Posted by dragonheart on Jul 15, 2012

My 12 year old pug is picky on food, he refuses to take pills and able to throw the pills easily. The smell and the taste is awful and I don't think dogs would like it. Then I crush the pill and put it on ice-cream, it works and he takes the pill in this way. After taking it 3 days, he is becoming more active and playful as if he was a puggy again.

It really works for cancer!암에 정말 효과 짱!

Posted by 4760660430271107677 on May 02, 2012

My-12 year-old Maltese dog has breast cancer. She was depressed, weak and skinny. My vet refused to remove tumors because she is old and weak. I was worried. I happened to see one who had a dog with the same breast cancer. I did what the dog owner did. She had the followings: -AHCC(manufactured by Jarrow Formulas), -Artemisinin(manufactured by Doctor's Best), -Organic flax seed oil(manufactured by Jarrow Formulas), -Daily Best Senior for Dogs(manufactured by Pet Naturals of Vermont):My dog doesn't like it at all and I had to force her to swallow it. -Brazilian Green Propolis(manufactured by Apiario) 3~4 drops -Later on, calcium citrate and lutein are added for bone and eye health. -Shik-hae, which is one kind of fermented Korean traditional beverage because it is made from wheat sprouts. Wheat sprouts has big amount of SOD and my vet recommended me to give her. I made Shikhae without any sugar or sweetener. -At least more than 30 minutes of exercise is needed every day! I gave her chicken chest meat mainly and very small amount of cooked brown rice every day. I seldom give her the food which is rich in carbohydrate and iron because they are extremely harmful for cancer patients. I’m so happy and amazed at the result! She is really healthy, energetic and lively. Tumors have been shrunken a bit. Thank you very much for giving me best products at reasonable price.

excelent product