Pet Naturals of Vermont, Daily Best for Cats, Sugar-Free, Chicken Liver Flavored, 45 Chews, 1.98 oz (56.25 g)

Reviews 4-star

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

Cat seems pleased.

Posted by 5449467014112859997 on Feb 06, 2013

I'm not willing to try one to figure out if they're good, but my 16 year old can seems pleased with them. I'll have to take the fact he inhales as a sign that they're tasty. He isn't pleased with the 2 a day limit, that's for sure.

Cat loves this, so do I

Posted by Reviewer2949279 From Singapore on Feb 20, 2012

My cat wants this all the time, but of course I have to restrain him. It makes him happy so I guess it's working!

From Singapore (23 Oct 2010) UPDATED 25 Jan 2011

Posted by Reviewer2065430 From Singapore on Jan 24, 2011

Started to feed my 2 boys daily starting on 14th Oct. and to date 23 Oct. they are still accepting these chews willingly, unlike the Vermont Calming and Hairball chews which they only accepted the first time and hated it ever since. Money down the drain on those 2 product. Will definitely be buying this Daily Best chews for my boys. They simply LOVE it in these chew form as well as the tablet form. UPDATED 25 Jan 2011 - 2 out of 3 of my cats no longer eager to take these chews. However, all 3 are still 'quite' eager to take the pill form in beef flavor.

Works good on No.1

Posted by Reviewer1132867 From Singapore on Sep 11, 2010

My number 1 has been slowly disappearing ever since we took in a second stray. She eats, plays and appears overall well (with visits to the vet, just in case) but I still worry. So I got her this multi-vitamin chew which she now takes every morning, and has been for the past week. Her fur is even glossier and thicker, and she has put on a wee bit of weight. The results are most encouraging. I will continue her on this supplement for as long as she will take it.

loved it

Posted by 4859711890780848909 From Singapore on Sep 29, 2013

My cat loves it so much. The first time I opened it and gave her one she tried getting more by scratching the pack . And only to learn the product has pork in it. Coming from a muslim family, i wouldn't let my cat eat it ever again. (There 44 chews left and planning to give someone else) However I got 2 other chews pack from the same brand which is the calming one and hairball one. My cats love them just as much but not as crazy as this daily best one. I can bet with you your cats will go crazy for these chews.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »