Felix loves it!

Posted by TrueReviews on Nov 15, 2013

My cat is very happy with these chews and I am very happy that she takes her vitamins in an effortless way. I think that her fur is more shiny! Click on my username for more reviews! If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

My cat love it!

Posted by Gullka on Apr 04, 2012

My cat is happy to eat these vitamins. Wool was less drop and become more brilliant. I recommend! I give one piece per day.

Tasty supplement for cats

Posted by Reviewer1856275 on Dec 08, 2011

Carlos, one of my cats is recovering from serious health problems. I'm concerned he does not get all the micro nutrients he needs through his common food. But I'm happy to see how delicious he finds these chews, which contain a long list of vitamins and minerals. Carlos makes a healthy impression to us now.

Cats love it!!

Posted by Reviewer3349772 on Jan 02, 2012

Our 13yr old cat loves this - with it, she is more alert which is really good - makes my day!!

My cat like it / Моей кошке они нравятся

Posted by AmberCat on Aug 30, 2012

Моя кошка никогда не отказывается от этих витаминок. Кажется, я наблюдаю улучшение внешнего вида шерсти у моей любимицы. My cat just can't resist to these chews. Seems like I can see enhancement of the pet fur appearance.

Picky dog likes these too

Posted by Reviewer3064760 on Sep 10, 2012

I have a Shitzu that is so, so picky. Wouldn't take any dog vitamins I have tried to get him to take. When we adopted 2 abandoned cats, I got these for them. My dog REALLY like these too. I'm so glad since they are loaded with good vitamins/minerals, etc.

Best treats ever!

Posted by raeannewright on Dec 06, 2010

Our cat is nuts over these treats. We have a couple brands of natural treats and while she eats them all, she gets crazy for these things! We've noticed that her coat is super shiny since she started taking them, so the vitamins seem to be helping, too.

Cats love these

Posted by Reviewer2248632 on Nov 21, 2011

I have 5 cats and they all love their Daily best treat. They line up every morning and evening to get one.

Posted by stdffe on Feb 17, 2012

My kitty likes it very much!

Adorable!

Posted by Reviewer2125512 on Dec 10, 2011

My cat love it! And pray for more.