She loves it !

Posted by Reviewer3310636 on Feb 23, 2011

it smells more like beef but my cat loves loves it.

catastropic!

Posted by Reviewer1861758 on Feb 14, 2011

I gave these as a gift to my sister's cat, Sarah who is getting on in years and quite fussy. She loved them. My little sis was distraught when she realized how long she had to wait for another delivery - so to ensure Sarah had her "delights" she ordered 4 packets!!!

From Singapore (23 Oct 2010) UPDATED 25 Jan 2011

Posted by Reviewer2065430 on Jan 24, 2011

Started to feed my 2 boys daily starting on 14th Oct. and to date 23 Oct. they are still accepting these chews willingly, unlike the Vermont Calming and Hairball chews which they only accepted the first time and hated it ever since. Money down the drain on those 2 product. Will definitely be buying this Daily Best chews for my boys. They simply LOVE it in these chew form as well as the tablet form. UPDATED 25 Jan 2011 - 2 out of 3 of my cats no longer eager to take these chews. However, all 3 are still 'quite' eager to take the pill form in beef flavor.

Good supplement

Posted by Reviewer1721147 on Dec 08, 2010

My cat loves these chews and it is a good supplement

Best treats ever!

Posted by raeannewright on Dec 06, 2010

Our cat is nuts over these treats. We have a couple brands of natural treats and while she eats them all, she gets crazy for these things! We've noticed that her coat is super shiny since she started taking them, so the vitamins seem to be helping, too.

cats like these

Posted by Reviewer1914646 on Oct 05, 2010

My cats are healthy and I just decided to start giving them these Pet Vitamins. They are 8 yrs old and I decided these would be good for them. I don't see any different in their actions.

Works good on No.1

Posted by Reviewer1132867 on Sep 11, 2010

My number 1 has been slowly disappearing ever since we took in a second stray. She eats, plays and appears overall well (with visits to the vet, just in case) but I still worry. So I got her this multi-vitamin chew which she now takes every morning, and has been for the past week. Her fur is even glossier and thicker, and she has put on a wee bit of weight. The results are most encouraging. I will continue her on this supplement for as long as she will take it.

just ok

Posted by Reviewer1621299 on Sep 02, 2010

smells "vitamin-y", if you know what i mean. cat eats them but reluctantly. would not buy again.