Best treats ever!

Posted by raeannewright on Dec 06, 2010

Our cat is nuts over these treats. We have a couple brands of natural treats and while she eats them all, she gets crazy for these things! We've noticed that her coat is super shiny since she started taking them, so the vitamins seem to be helping, too.

For cats/

Posted by Reviewer3220369 on Dec 23, 2011

My cat really like it!!! Super!

Posted by stdffe on Feb 17, 2012

My kitty likes it very much!

Adorable!

Posted by Reviewer2125512 on Dec 10, 2011

My cat love it! And pray for more.

Trully Best for Cats

Posted by 4781951561012243743 on Jan 30, 2013

I've been struggling to give my cat vitamins for some time,but she hated all the brads I've tried...except this one.I'm so glad, she is always asking for more.This is the perfect product!

Kitty liked them, i think =)

Posted by 5089976102285809120 on Nov 27, 2012

He ate them with pleasure. But he was overall healthy to start with - with glowing fur and very active . I must note that after these snacks he was hyperactive!Котик кушал с удовольствием .Правда он изначально был с блестящей шерстью и активный .Но после этих вкусняшек был просто супер гиперактивным =)

Cat loves it

Posted by Reviewer2345221 on Feb 24, 2011

Her coat looks better and she has more energy. Ing. seems balanced for Miao Miao.

catastropic!

Posted by Reviewer1861758 on Feb 14, 2011

I gave these as a gift to my sister's cat, Sarah who is getting on in years and quite fussy. She loved them. My little sis was distraught when she realized how long she had to wait for another delivery - so to ensure Sarah had her "delights" she ordered 4 packets!!!

Yummie!

Posted by Hurrahei on May 01, 2014

My cats loved these treats! We recommend them!

My cats love this and it helps with their coat!

Posted by everydayordinary on Aug 16, 2012

My 3 cats love the Pet Naturals chews (I feed them Daily Best and Hairball) so much they come running from where ever they hear the rustle of the foil packaging just to have some! I have noticed that their coat have grown shinier and they shed less. One of my cats had really dry coat and it feels a little bristly when you pet her. After taking the Pet Naturals chews, her coat is now soft and smooth to the touch. Price is great too as pet supplements are relatively pricey in Singapore. Will definitely re-order as long as iHerb stocks them!