GREAT PRODUCT, SUPER FAST SERVICE FROM iHERB.

Posted by Reviewer1785561 on May 31, 2012

Our cat, loves these treats. She would eat many if we would give them to her. She gets one twice daily with her toothpaste. We home cook some of her meals and wanted to make sure she was getting adequate supplements. Also, with siamese breeds being more prone to tooth problems we hope to avoid those issues with good nutrition. We also give her Pet Naturals ORAL HEALTH, also from iHerb, to control plaque formation. Her coat is super soft, the vet has told us how good it is and other cat lovers have remarked about what a fabulous coat she has.

wonderful

Posted by Reviewer1878537 on Jun 28, 2011

my cats love these, I don't know if they are efficient, but my cats (rescued from shelter---a bit of cold problems and would not eat well at first) love taking them and I've noticed that they have quite an appetite after taking the vitamin.

Love it!

Posted by Reviewer1534785 on Jul 25, 2012

My cat loooves it so much that each time it askes for more and more! )) The fur became very soft and the mood is excellent!

Chews for cats

Posted by 5672945390892786475 on Nov 26, 2012

Probably very tasty сhews for cats (itself didn't try to eat):-)))

My cat likes it.

Posted by Reviewer1687596 on Aug 16, 2011

It is the only chewable vitamin that my 12 year old dear cat will eat. So this is good. She dislikes the brewers yeast based ones and there are a million of those.

very like it

Posted by agrifona on Sep 08, 2011

We with my cat will buy this Multivitamins again! :)

Good supplement

Posted by Reviewer1721147 on Dec 08, 2010

My cat loves these chews and it is a good supplement

my cats absolutely love this

Posted by Reviewer1262557 on Sep 14, 2011

it's really tricky giving health products to pets in general but this is an exception without a doubt. whenever my hands get to the packet my cats go crazy and they're always eager to have one more. I think I'll keep buying this for quite a while. highly satisfied and recommended!

cat loves this!

Posted by themissingsock on Aug 08, 2012

My cat is a picky eater but she sure loves this! I usually give this to her either in the morning post breakfast or in the evenings if I missed out on this on mornings when I'm rushing. It's become a nice treat and she'll come running for it :)

my cats love this chews

Posted by 4651824967679447806 on Mar 09, 2013

i have 8 cats and all olds! so i give this chews and they love it!