Pet Naturals of Vermont, Daily Best for Cats, Sugar-Free, Chicken Liver Flavored, 45 Chews, 1.98 oz (56.25 g)

My cats love this and it helps with their coat!

Posted by everydayordinary on Aug 16, 2012

My 3 cats love the Pet Naturals chews (I feed them Daily Best and Hairball) so much they come running from where ever they hear the rustle of the foil packaging just to have some! I have noticed that their coat have grown shinier and they shed less. One of my cats had really dry coat and it feels a little bristly when you pet her. After taking the Pet Naturals chews, her coat is now soft and smooth to the touch. Price is great too as pet supplements are relatively pricey in Singapore. Will definitely re-order as long as iHerb stocks them!

cat liked em

Posted by lisofby on Aug 27, 2012

nice, but think they are illegal in aus now. :(

Picky dog likes these too

Posted by Reviewer3064760 on Sep 10, 2012

I have a Shitzu that is so, so picky. Wouldn't take any dog vitamins I have tried to get him to take. When we adopted 2 abandoned cats, I got these for them. My dog REALLY like these too. I'm so glad since they are loaded with good vitamins/minerals, etc.

she loves these

Posted by juliaheis on Oct 29, 2012

My cat loves these and she is quite finicky!

super!

Posted by Morris on Nov 20, 2012

My cat likes these chews very much. Actually Pet Naturals of Vermont are the only vitamins he agrees to eat!