Pet Naturals of Vermont, Daily Best for Cats, Sugar-Free, Chicken Liver Flavored, 45 Chews, 1.98 oz (56.25 g)

Chews for cats

Posted by 5672945390892786475 on Nov 26, 2012

Probably very tasty сhews for cats (itself didn't try to eat):-)))

Kitty liked them, i think =)

Posted by 5089976102285809120 on Nov 27, 2012

He ate them with pleasure. But he was overall healthy to start with - with glowing fur and very active . I must note that after these snacks he was hyperactive!Котик кушал с удовольствием .Правда он изначально был с блестящей шерстью и активный .Но после этих вкусняшек был просто супер гиперактивным =)

My cat likes it.

Posted by Reviewer1687596 From Ohio on Aug 16, 2011

It is the only chewable vitamin that my 12 year old dear cat will eat. So this is good. She dislikes the brewers yeast based ones and there are a million of those.

my cat loves these

Posted by Reviewer2849688 From Norway on Aug 22, 2011

Fortunately my cat, who is a finicky eater, loves these! I give her one in the morning and one in the evening. I have a feeling she sheds a little less than before, but she has only been eating them for a few weeks so I can't be sure about any effects.

my cats absolutely love this

Posted by Reviewer1262557 From Korea, Republic of on Sep 14, 2011

it's really tricky giving health products to pets in general but this is an exception without a doubt. whenever my hands get to the packet my cats go crazy and they're always eager to have one more. I think I'll keep buying this for quite a while. highly satisfied and recommended!