Pet Naturals of Vermont, Daily Best for Cats, Sugar-Free, Chicken Liver Flavored, 45 Chews, 1.98 oz (56.25 g)

My cat did not like it.

Posted by Reviewer2502463 on Jun 03, 2012

The cat did not eat this chews no matter how I tried to persuade.

From Singapore (23 Oct 2010) UPDATED 25 Jan 2011

Posted by Reviewer2065430 on Jan 24, 2011

Started to feed my 2 boys daily starting on 14th Oct. and to date 23 Oct. they are still accepting these chews willingly, unlike the Vermont Calming and Hairball chews which they only accepted the first time and hated it ever since. Money down the drain on those 2 product. Will definitely be buying this Daily Best chews for my boys. They simply LOVE it in these chew form as well as the tablet form. UPDATED 25 Jan 2011 - 2 out of 3 of my cats no longer eager to take these chews. However, all 3 are still 'quite' eager to take the pill form in beef flavor.

cats like these

Posted by Reviewer1914646 on Oct 05, 2010

My cats are healthy and I just decided to start giving them these Pet Vitamins. They are 8 yrs old and I decided these would be good for them. I don't see any different in their actions.

Works good on No.1

Posted by Reviewer1132867 on Sep 11, 2010

My number 1 has been slowly disappearing ever since we took in a second stray. She eats, plays and appears overall well (with visits to the vet, just in case) but I still worry. So I got her this multi-vitamin chew which she now takes every morning, and has been for the past week. Her fur is even glossier and thicker, and she has put on a wee bit of weight. The results are most encouraging. I will continue her on this supplement for as long as she will take it.

cat not eating