My Cat Likes It And It Helped Him

Posted by themadcatlady on Aug 09, 2014

15 year old tomcat with megacolon... giving him one of these a day along with his raw only diet has really made a difference. He no longer sat crouched every day with tummy ache, and whenever he does get a flare up I will be feeding him one of these a day again. He is a very fussy eater and doesn´t go overboard for these, but he does like the taste, which means something!

My cat loves this!

Posted by 5184474817321486585 on Jan 15, 2015

My cat really loves this treat. It also seems to be helping her digestive system. My cat had gas and some of the worst smelling poop I've ever smelled, so I figured she wasn't digesting her food well. Thank God the gas is gone, and her poop doesn't stink as much now, so it's really worth it.

Cat Loves this

Posted by 5044980768777452740 on Jun 26, 2016

BB (short for big boy) is 17 pound cat. He came from the shelter with intestinal problems. After 3 visits with veterinarian no solutions. I bought these and he likes them and the litter box is easier to clean out with formed stool now instead of mud like stool. I know he feels better too. I did not think they would be so great. They are!

Yet to try