Pet Naturals of Vermont, Digestive Support for Cats, 60 Capsules

4 out of 5 based on 8 reviews

also for urinary tract/bladder infection

Posted by Reviewer2402326 on Jan 30, 2011

It doesn't emphasize that it also works for the urinary tract, but it really does. I give it to my tomcat who has had many bladder infections. This seems to prevent them from happining again. It has probiotics in it as well, this is good for both my cats. I really like this product! You can empty the capsules on the wet cat food and mix it up. It mixes well and I think it has no taste, since my cats eat it as normal.

Digestive Support

Posted by Reviewer3144994 on Jun 15, 2010

Seems to have cleared up my cats diarrhea and the other one's constipation.

Excellent product at a great price

Posted by Reviewer3255105 on Nov 20, 2011

We originally bought this product as a replacement for one our vet was giving us due to the price. We use this product as a food suppliment because our cat was constantly having urinary issues, she would go in and out of the litter box 20 times in 10 minutes often only producing a drop or urine each time. After taking this product for a a week or two it helped her a lot without having to take anti-biotics anymore. The problem is that this product will accumulate in the body, so now we only give her 1/3 of a pill once a day. You will have to open it up, put a little in a glass, put the pill back together for later, and then mix just a little water with the suppliment in the glass and then use a small syringe to give it to you cat. Using the whole pill for a very long time is not going to be good for your cat. Our bottle of 60 has so far lasted us at least 2-3 months and we give it to our cat everyday. A little goes a long way.