My 11 Year Old Beagle Loves These!

Posted by CritterChuckles on Jan 15, 2012

Lucy the Beagle was having trouble walking from hip arthritis. She had become very leery of getting up or down off the sofa and spent most of her days lying around. I first purchased a bottle of joint supplement for her at the local pet store & did see a difference within 3 days. But once we finished that bottle I decided to buy something from iHerb since I order all of my own supplements on here. I purchased this formula since it has MSM plus Glucosamine and our veterinarian said MSM is excellent for joint health. We are now about 75% thru the bottle and Lucy is running around like a puppy! She plays with our other dogs, runs around barking & wagging her tail and runs to find me to give me kisses when she gets up from her naps! She will be 11 yrs old in a couple weeks and she's now acting like she's 11 months. She runs in the kitchen to get her "vitamin" when I tell her it's time, and if I happen to forget one I see a difference in her the next day. So I now have the bottle sitting on the counter where I can't miss it. And I'm back on iHerb today to order another bottle. I believe this is an excellent choice if you have an older dog with joint pain. If you see your elderly pet slowing down and not being as active then chances are their joints are hurting and this product will help. Well worth the money and with iHerb you'll have it in hand within a few days.

Loving it

Posted by 5375721096336835239 on Mar 02, 2013

My dog has strong HD in both hips, and my vet told me to use cosequin DS on a daily basis. Since these pills were really expensive in Norway ( about 230 $ for 210 pills ), I started searching online after the pills. Came across these, and wanted to try them. Better price, and based on the description, stronger. He daily gets 2 pills, and his hips seems better. My 8 year old dog is now jumping around like a 2 year old :) I love my dog, and I don´t want him to suffer. So I would have changed back to cosequin if I didn't believe that these pills actually works. So i´m going to give him these pills for the rest of his, hopefully, long life =)

14-1/2 Year Old Pomeranian Still Going Strong--Update for Yorkie Poos

Posted by HelloItsMe on Aug 22, 2013

My elderly Pomeranian is still going strong, thanks to 1/2 tablet of this each morning. He actually demands it, sitting and begging until he gets it in the AM. This seems to have helped him with his energy levels and has improved a left front shoulder that used to cause him to limp slightly. He also, like his human masters, seems to be more flexible since taking MSM. Highly recommended by Norman! Aug 2013 Update: Our little buddy lived to be 16 and I think this supplement was part of the reason. We now give it to our two Yorkie-Poos, one of whom had developed a honking cough (can be a symptom of a collapsing trachea, which Yorkies and Poms are prone to have in later years). After about 2 weeks of 1/2 a tablet, she never coughs, so I HOPE this will help strengthen her trachea. She also is prone to occasional dislocated joints (hip or knee), just like Norman (the Pom); I have high hopes this supplement will help. They LOVE the taste & won't let me forget to give it to them; highly recommended by these 2, too!

I simply and honestly can't say enough good of this pruduct as it ...

Posted by acumen on Aug 19, 2013

... was a real lifesaver for my belgium shephard's hip / joint problem! I have right now 6 bottles of this in my kitchen cabinet as I cannot simply afford to run out of it. I've used this for 2 years now and it's better and cheaper than any other similar product your vetenarian could ever sell you! PS. Be sure to check my profile page for +180 reviews on iHerb products.

Best for large dogs

Posted by 4883162404958340325 on Sep 12, 2014

I have saint bernard age of 10. She had problems with her legs. It was hard for her to stand up and walk. After using those vitamins for five month she can easily walk even by stairs.

A Good Value

Posted by Reviewer1728361 on Aug 19, 2010

This is a good price. My old 'boy' has been taking hip/joint supplements for years, and it really has helped to keep him mobile.

16 Year Old Brittany Spaniel Getting around much better

Posted by Reviewer2484925 on Sep 17, 2010

Old Charlie has had a lot of hip stiffness, he loves these things and we have noticed an improvement in his walking and standing up.

Old Shar-Pei loves the taste! Made a difference in days.

Posted by Reviewer2636657 on Aug 16, 2011

When this product arrived, my old Shar-Pei was at the vet hospital with an infection and massively flared up arthritis. Within a few days of beginning the double-dosing (recommended for the first 6 weeks by the manufacturers), old Sampson was reminding me of his young self and running up and down staircases with ease. He loves the taste and considers them a treat. My only issue is that they contain yeast (probably for taste) and I think that's making him a bit more 'windy' than usual...

Dogs love them

Posted by Reviewer2925160 on Sep 28, 2011

My dogs need 1500 mg, and this is the first product that comes in 750mg. They get 2 a day and as soon as they here the bottle get picked up they are waiting to get it. Chewable product makes it even better. Would recommend

Good price.

Posted by Reviewer1687596 on Nov 12, 2011

My vet recommended a high dose glucosamine supplement for my dog's arthritis. I picked this product and iherb had the best price and fast delivery. It does seem to be helping my dog move better. We have only been on it for a few weeks and she has other health issues. So, so far so good.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »